User Controls

got called a fag for not wanting to buy a drill

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i was going to the valero (shamrock station for ya yanks) and this hipster fag asked me if i wanted to buy a drill and im not the biggest "spring chicken" but i actually do need a drill and a charger because im drilling my dead cat above my ceiling, i told him dude i will honestly think about it (which i actually did) but i was thinking shit i have enough problems to where i don't need to buy a broken drill and its potentially broken assecories.

I told him when i came out "sorry bud but i can't do it" and he just started yelling at me saying he needed bus money and calling me a fag (he clearly didn't as he pulled out wads of cash out of his pocket to prove he wasn't a bitch)

that and not that i've ever done it but its a huge scam where crackies/meth heads steal drills from home deopot and try to pawn them/ sell them.

I saw him go up to this old lady and her old man so i started filming him then he started packing his bullshit and then hillarity insude.

to be honest i want to kind of find him and clockwork him

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I hope you get killed one day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † I hope you get killed one day.

Lololol
    Originally posted by RisiR † I hope you get killed one day.

Right.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You'll pay me to drill you, fagboy.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Nice edit, faggot.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Nice edit, faggot.

I'll drill my screw so hard into you, you will quit readin and just speakin chinese you cuck
    Originally posted by RisiR † You'll pay me to drill you, fagboy.

right.
    Why am i such a fag?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i was going to the valero (shamrock station for ya yanks) and this hipster fag asked me if i wanted to buy a drill and im not the biggest "spring chicken" but i actually do need a drill and a charger because im drilling my dead cat above my ceiling, i told him dude i will honestly think about it (which i actually did) but i was thinking shit i have enough problems to where i don't need to buy a broken drill and its potentially broken assecories.

I told him when i came out "sorry bud but i can't do it" and he just started yelling at me saying he needed bus money and calling me a fag (he clearly didn't as he pulled out wads of cash out of his pocket to prove he wasn't a bitch)

that and not that i've ever done it but its a huge scam where crackies/meth heads steal drills from home deopot and try to pawn them/ sell them.

I saw him go up to this old lady and her old man so i started filming him then he started packing his bullshit and then hillarity insude.

its unanimous

youre a faggot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock its unanimous

youre a faggot.

you're a woman too, your vote doesn't count faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a woman too, your vote doesn't count faggot

there is no vote.

you started early in life sucking dick then moved on to full on flaming faggotry...then graduated to being a nigger cock fiend with an insatiable appetite for the nigger nuttsack nougat, you dirty handsome and well tanned individual faggot.

its common knowledge youre the unterbottom
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock there is no vote.

you started early in life sucking dick then moved on to full on flaming faggotry…then graduated to being a nigger cock fiend with an insatiable appetite for the nigger nuttsack nougat, you dirty handsome and well tanned individual faggot.

its common knowledge youre the unterbottom

William your mother would be disappointed if she knew you were posting like this.
    Originally posted by WellHung William your mother would be disappointed if she knew you were posting like this.

right.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Im disappointed that anyone feels it necessary like that.

if you look at beto, youll notice im kind of a krolo
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    right
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is it just drills or other stuff too

that seems... weirdly specific
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i was going to the valero (shamrock station for ya yanks) and this hipster fag asked me if i wanted to buy a drill and im not the biggest "spring chicken" but i actually do need a drill and a charger because im drilling my dead cat above my ceiling, i told him dude i will honestly think about it (which i actually did) but i was thinking shit i have enough problems to where i don't need to buy a broken drill and its potentially broken assecories.

why don't you want a drill? are you gay??
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i just connected the dots about what the cragheads dick-skin face reminded me of...

🥁🥁🥁🥁
Jump to Top