User Controls

My neighbor called the police because I sent her dick pics on Facebook...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    The cop said I could be charged with sexual harassment...but she has decided not to press charges.
    Should have said it wasn't yours it was a friends.
    So what is it if you send her photos of your elbow...like 20? you should start doing that now.
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    That’s what I should have done with all your pics. 😂 jk

Why not just delete them or not open them?
    She's playing hard to get...calling the cops then not pressing charges.

You should go over there and apologize, have a visible boner when you do.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You should go over there and apologize, have a visible boner when you do.

write 'charges' on it and ask if she's changed her mind
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Should have said it wasn't yours it was a friends.

Would that not have been illegal?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So what is it if you send her photos of your elbow…like 20? you should start doing that now.

Lol... I talked to the cop and he said don't have any further contact with her because she could still press charges up to 18 months later...smh
    Originally posted by WellHung Would that not have been illegal?

I don't think it's illegal to allow a friend access to your phone...maybe though. As I said go over there (with a visible boner) and apologize profusely and say a friend of yours was messing about on your phone and probably sent it...then after a little pause say...mines bigger.
    Originally posted by WellHung Lol… I talked to the cop and he said don't have any further contact with her because she could still press charges up to 18 months later…smh

It's like that scene in High plains drifter...where Clint is in the bathtub and the chick who he had earlier raped comes in and starts shooting at him.

"I wonder what took her so long to get mad"

the little dude replies

"maybe because you didn't go back for more"

Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    You are trying to get him shot! Thanks!
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Don't send dick pics, girls don't like it and it's only illustrating that you have nothing else to show off (like abs) besides your junk.
    Matt, is this someone you know, or just some random chick you came across on social media?

Wait, or is this whole story fabricated? LOL
    He said his neighbor.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    OP, how soon can you meet me on FB?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He said his neighbor.

You’re right. I get lost with his stories.

Anyway, if he knows this neighbor, she could simply block his ass from fb instead of calling the police. Seems like she wanted the drama.

If he doesn’t technically “know her”, then it comes off kind of stalker-ish. 🤷🏼‍♀️

On second thought, maybe that’s easy for me to say that since I don’t live close to Matt. 😂
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    It's Matt, call the police
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho It's Matt, call the police

😂😂😂
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    When he showed the pictures the cops were like "Nothing to see here, guys." and left giggling.
    Originally posted by ~L J~ You’re right. I get lost with his stories.

Anyway, if he knows this neighbor, she could simply block his ass from fb instead of calling the police. Seems like she wanted the drama.

If he doesn’t technically “know her”, then it comes off kind of stalker-ish. 🤷🏼‍♀️

On second thought, maybe that’s easy for me to say that since I don’t live close to Matt. 😂

Its a true story, sweetie. I met her in person shortly after she moved in and formally introduced myself and had seen her in the hall a couple times... and that was the extent of our relationship. I had sent her normal messages prior to the dick pics that were never returned. When this has happened before with other chicks.
    sometimes the dick pics solicited a positive response. Not this time. She's only 22.😀😋
Jump to Top