User Controls

WTF is it with...

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    ...all the walking dead zombie drug users and abusers on this fkng site?

This paltry piece of wannabe viable website is not another TOTSE, TOTSE3 TOTSEANS etc etc etc. nor will it ever be.

The TOTSE concept is dead. Use your own imagination and one up with a different storyline -- the TOTSE one is used up.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Whatcha wearing?
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    DH is dead
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer …all the walking dead zombie drug users and abusers on this fkng site?

This paltry piece of wannabe viable website is not another TOTSE, TOTSE3 TOTSEANS etc etc etc. nor will it ever be.

The TOTSE concept is dead. Use your own imagination and one up with a different storyline – the TOTSE one is used up.

but...can you count to potato
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho DH is dead

It will forever live on in our hearts. ❤️

Ok that ^^ was gay. 😂
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I'll never forget the nekkid pictures LJ posted on DH and wish to hell I'd have saved them, dammit!

HOT, baby, HOT ! ! !
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oooo remember the thanksgiving one?👀👀👀
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by cupocheer …all the walking dead zombie drug users and abusers on this fkng site?

The TOTSE concept is dead. Use your own imagination and one up with a different storyline – the TOTSE one is used up.

I agree, most of the great minds of the past either fucked off to better things, finally grew up and got sick of it, died, or ended up in prison. I miss hellfire, ressotami, SOH and many more. I still maintain contact with several old school totseans though, who don't use this shitty website. We still have great conversations like back in the day, but the totse spirit is dead, and DH users are just kicking and raping the corpse.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Shut the fuck up.
    Originally posted by stupid noob We still have great conversations like back in the day

Example?
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Originally posted by stl1 I'll never forget the nekkid pictures LJ posted on DH and wish to hell I'd have saved them, dammit!

HOT, baby, HOT ! ! !

Originally posted by jedi_darryl Oooo remember the thanksgiving one?👀👀👀

Noooooo I think you guys have me mistaken for someone else. 😊😇
    Haha 😝😝
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Example?

"You gave her herpes, you broke, blister pus drippin loser."

"If you have proof of what you say post it."

"You fkn child molester, scrum of incest."

You all remember: The high class material posted on DH.

lol
    Originally posted by cupocheer "You gave her herpes, you broke, blister pus drippin loser."

"If you have proof of what you say post it."

"You fkn child molester, scrum of incest."

You all remember: The high class material posted on DH.

lol

I wasn't asking about DH...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Example?

OK -- very little conversation

Ingredients, how-to, cooking times, dead child

Wha'cha wanna know now?
    Originally posted by cupocheer OK – very little conversation

Ingredients, how-to, cooking times, dead child

Wha'cha wanna know now?

Again not about DH and nothing from you...I quoted the person I asked the question to.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Cupocheer is anything but
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Again not about DH and nothing from you…I quoted the person I asked the question to.

The followup: It wasn't about DH.
    coconut oil is good for Alzheimers, you need to take like 4500mg a day though.
Jump to Top