User Controls

Bill Krozby is jedi...

WellHung Black Hole
    But he does not have a big nose.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Bill Krozby may be a lot of things but I don't think a kike is one of them
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by stare rape Bill Krozby may be a lot of things but I don't think a kike is one of them

Do u like methamphetamine?
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by WellHung Do u like methamphetamine?

It's not too bad. Even though I'm only 23 I feel like I'm getting too old for it. I pretty much have to have anywhere from 16-72 hours free or it just pisses me off more

Compare that to other drugs that only require an hour or two commitment and I find myself using less and less
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    im actually catholic, but if i was to be a kike id be fine with it as long as id was one of the cool ones like guys from system of a down.

but on that note you know how they call polish people poles? what if "they" started calling people from holland holes
    hehehehehe

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    They should call people from Texas Tex-oles.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cootehill They should call people from Texas Tex-oles.

they should call people from Austin aussies.

Bill Krozby is from mexico so he's a handsome and well tanned individual faggot cock sucker.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock they should call people from Austin aussies.

Bill Krozby is from mexico so he's a handsome and well tanned individual faggot cock sucker.

thats really rich coming from a floridian originally from jedi york.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Bill Krozby is demonstrably not jedi. We know for a fact that he is half Mexican. We the other half jedi he would be a landscaper who owned the building. That and he would wear sporty sweatshirts like this.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats really rich coming from a floridian originally from jedi york.

you're an idiot
Jump to Top