User Controls

ATTN: LAΝNY

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Your kiddie-games word enhancement is also screwing up words with "LAΝ" in them.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yeah but who cares, really?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    l­an

l­anny
    There are 1312 words which contain the phrase, LAΝ. It's just a pain to be writing a post and then submit, only to find out two of your words have been changed and the sentences don't even make sense anymore. Since when did the kiddy games take priority over legibility and honest discussion?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    l­anny
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There are 1312 words which contain the phrase, LAΝ. It's just a pain to be writing a post and then submit, only to find out two of your words have been changed and the sentences don't even make sense anymore. Since when did the kiddy games take priority over legibility and honest discussion?

Since Lanny became the new sheriff in town.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    AN OLD MAN COMPLAINS ABOUT MINUTAE ON THE INTERNET
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo AN OLD MAN COMPLAINS ABOUT MINUTAE ON THE INTERNET

> talk to old man

I'VE GOT STORIES FROM BEFORE 2006. LIKE, IN 2005, UNDER THE HANDLE, SPECTRAL, I WENT UP AGAINST THE DREADED ACIDMELT IN A DIRECT CONFRONTATION, WHEREUPON I REDUCED HIM TO A QUIVERING MASS OF HYSTERICAL FOOLISHNESS AND HE NOT ONLY DELETED MY ACCOUNT, BUT ALSO STARTED DELETING A BUNCH OF OTHER USERS' ACCOUNTS. BY THE WAY, ACIDMELT WAS AN EXTREMELY SHITTY AND TYRANNICAL ADMINISTRATOR, PRONE TO FITS OF ANGER AND RAGE AND REVENGE. BUT I CAME RIGHT BACK UNDER THE -SPECTRAL MONIKER AND CHALLENGED HIM AGAIN, AND THAT TIME I WON, WITH SUPPORT FROM HALF THE STAFF. ACIDMELT WAS FORCED INTO A RELUCTANT RETREAT, WITH HIS TAIL TUCKED BETWEEN HIS LEGS. TRUE STORY, BEFORE 2006.

> leave

IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, SATAN CONSIDERED TEMPTING ADAM, BUT THEN REJECTED THE IDEA, BECAUSE HE KNEW ADAM WOULDN'T CAVE IN TO TEMPTATION. SO HE DECIDED TO TEMPT EVE INSTEAD. HE HAD OBSERVED BOTH ADAM AND EVE'S WORDS AND ACTIONS CAREFULLY FOR QUITE SOME TIME BEFORE THIS POINT. AS PREDICTED, EVE BELIEVED SATAN WHEN HE LIED AND SAID THAT IF SHE ATE OF THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT SHE WOULD BE LIKE GOD, KNOWING GOOD AND BAD. SATAN KNEW HER NATURE WAS TO LUST FOR MORE POWER, AND HE WAS CORRECT IN HIS ASSUMPTION.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bitches be cray.
    None of you frighten me in the least.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Spectral,
    Step outside your door! You might like it!🌞🌺
    Originally posted by Technologist Spectral,
    Step outside your door! You might like it!🌞🌺

Why didn't I think of that!!? Thank you!!!
Jump to Top