User Controls

Most bullshit reason you were arrested?

Enterita African Astronaut
    One time me and my friends witnessed a carjacking victim, and instead of helping him we just made jokes and stuff. The victim was really fat so we were just roasting the guy like, "well there goes the money for the lipo" lol.

Anyway, as we were walking away, a cop stopped us and said we were under arrest for a "good samaritan law" which was total bullshit. We were arrested for not assisting, when the real culprit was still out there lyin' and laughin'?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    "criminal mischief" when i was 17 i came home from school and my mom was all bent out of shape because she went through all my shit and found a pot pipe in a pocket of a coat in my closet.

she was bitching me out and then my dad rolls up, gets out of his truck screaming and shit and started shoving me saying he wants to fight and will kick my ass, so he shoves me out to the backyard and was flailing his arms and saying shit like "lets go" and so i started kicking his ass but during the scuffle he shoved me up against a mirror on the patio and it felt and broke.

he started yelling for my lil brother to call the cops and the cops came and arrested me. it was awful my parents were crying saying "don't take him away" i got out the next day and my parents took me to an attorney and 3000 dollars or so later it was expunged so i never had to do any time / probation for it.

then later that year the same thing happened and again my parents had to fork up money and agree that i go to a anti-drug class. after all that shit was over i moved out as soon as i turned 18.

funny thing is my mom literally asked me a year ago if i would buy and sell her weed lol. i was like no fucking way
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Never been arrested. It's good to be an affluent white man, what can I say?
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    I've never been arrested, so I can't say.
    Originally posted by Lanny Never been arrested. It's good to be an affluent white man, what can I say?

Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q I've never been arrested, so I can't say.

Well, I guess you're not as cool as me and Bill Krozby (aka the cool group), so...

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Getting out of my car with a beer and sitting in my friends car.

They saw me.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Getting out of my car with a beer and sitting in my friends car.

They saw me.

Lol isn't an open container just a municipal court ticket at most??
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol isn't an open container just a municipal court ticket at most??

They actually fingerprinted me. Cost $80 back then.

Dothan,Alabama.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Got a public intoxication charge once for sleeping in my truck outside the club I had been partying at.. Luckily I had not put the keys in the ignition, because that would have been an automatic DUI..

So much for trying to do the right thing, and not driving drunk.. WTF??
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover They actually fingerprinted me. Cost $80 back then.

Dothan,Alabama.

i know where that is

my ex used to live in that area. opp...florala...
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Got a public intoxication charge once for sleeping in my truck outside the club I had been partying at.. Luckily I had not put the keys in the ignition, because that would have been an automatic DUI..

So much for trying to do the right thing, and not driving drunk.. WTF??

Once I went out to the car, at some bar to get warm, but I was freezing inside. I was sitting on the passenger side, probably sleeping (I forget now), and the police came and knocked on my window. Ugh yea, they had a complete fit with me. What a mess. Back then I didn’t know you could get in trouble for that.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by ~L J~ Once I went out to the car, at some bar to get warm, but I was freezing inside. I was sitting on the passenger side, probably sleeping (I forget now), and the police came and knocked on my window. Ugh yea, they had a complete fit with me. What a mess. Back then I didn’t know you could get in trouble for that.

Yeah, they can be some real shit heads.. I got another PI for being a passenger in a vehicle,with a guy who was getting a DUI.. The assholes wouldn't let me walk an eighth mile to my house..
    HTS highlight reel
    Getting drunk. Probation was a bitch.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    A friend of mine was driving me home after I spent a few hours at his house and had ONE shot of Everclear. Lo and behold, as we pulled onto my street, there were the cops, arresting one of my neighbors (lol). My dumbass friend stops the car anyway so it's too late to try and get him to keep going. The cops turned around and everything. I was all, "Fucking dumbass! Jesus Christ! I hope you have bail money. I am going to jail tonight!" all he said was "Sorry, dude" in a retarded sort of way, but I guess he was worried about his potential DUI.

Anyway, I get out of the car and start walking the 500ft from the bottom of the road to my house, which forced me to walk right past the flashing blue and red light arrest scene going on. I just tried to act like it was none of my fucking business, which it wasn't. Those faggot cops let me get 1/2 way up the street before they called me out by my NAME. "GRIMACE! Come here for a second."

"God damnit.", I thought to myself. "Do I fucking run? Do I make them earn their check? One of them is fat. I can definitely outrun him. The other one seems fit, he might get me. Either way, warrant will be issued. Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

So I turn around and walk back down to the arrest scene of my neighbor.

"You been drinking tonight?", the fat one asks.

"No.", I say.

"Don't lie to me. I can smell it on you.", he says. This fucking infuriated me, as there was no possible way he could have SMELLED the ONE SHOT of Everclear I took 2 hours prior when I was walking up the street 20ft from him.

"No you don't. I haven't been drinking.", I say defiantly.

"We're going to give you a breathalyzer and find out.", he says.

"No you're not.", I say.

"We're not? Are you refusing the breathalyzer? If you're not guilty, there is nothing to worry about.", he said with a smirk on his face. The tone in his voice and the smirk on his face sent me into a silent rage.

"You piece of fucking shit fatass cop", I thought to myself as he stared at me with that smirk on his face.

"Yeah, you're probably drunk. We know how you GRIMACE'S are.", the cop said while laughing to his buddy. This was it.

"Yeah? FUCK YOU, bitch!", I shouted and SPIT on his chest, staining his faggot uniform with my spit wad.

He looked down at it, then looked at me, and I could see the RAGE come over him as he and his partner tackled me and did some sort of backwoods hog tie maneuver as I kicked and thrashed to get me in the back of the car. The whole time, I am screaming, "FUCK YOU, FAGGOT!" as I thrash and try to break free.

For some reason, and I don't know to this day why, the cop didn't charge me with spitting on him. All I was charged with was disorderly conduct, which was dropped to time served since I spent a week in jail over it.

Still. That was the dumbest reason I was ever arrested, both on my part for spitting on the faggot fucker and on their part for fucking with me when I was just walking past to go home. I guess they figured "two for one!" while they were there arresting my neighbor.

I fucking hate cops. Most of them, anyway.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Possession of 3.5 grams of marijuana...smh
    Originally posted by Grimace A friend of mine was driving me home after I spent a few hours at his house and had ONE shot of Everclear. Lo and behold, as we pulled onto my street, there were the cops, arresting one of my neighbors (lol). My dumbass friend stops the car anyway so it's too late to try and get him to keep going. The cops turned around and everything. I was all, "Fucking dumbass! Jesus Christ! I hope you have bail money. I am going to jail tonight!" all he said was "Sorry, dude" in a retarded sort of way, but I guess he was worried about his potential DUI.

Anyway, I get out of the car and start walking the 500ft from the bottom of the road to my house, which forced me to walk right past the flashing blue and red light arrest scene going on. I just tried to act like it was none of my fucking business, which it wasn't. Those faggot cops let me get 1/2 way up the street before they called me out by my NAME. "GRIMACE! Come here for a second."

"God damnit.", I thought to myself. "Do I fucking run? Do I make them earn their check? One of them is fat. I can definitely outrun him. The other one seems fit, he might get me. Either way, warrant will be issued. Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

So I turn around and walk back down to the arrest scene of my neighbor.

"You been drinking tonight?", the fat one asks.

"No.", I say.

"Don't lie to me. I can smell it on you.", he says. This fucking infuriated me, as there was no possible way he could have SMELLED the ONE SHOT of Everclear I took 2 hours prior when I was walking up the street 20ft from him.

"No you don't. I haven't been drinking.", I say defiantly.

"We're going to give you a breathalyzer and find out.", he says.

"No you're not.", I say.

"We're not? Are you refusing the breathalyzer? If you're not guilty, there is nothing to worry about.", he said with a smirk on his face. The tone in his voice and the smirk on his face sent me into a silent rage.

"You piece of fucking shit fatass cop", I thought to myself as he stared at me with that smirk on his face.

"Yeah, you're probably drunk. We know how you GRIMACE'S are.", the cop said while laughing to his buddy. This was it.

"Yeah? FUCK YOU, bitch!", I shouted and SPIT on his chest, staining his faggot uniform with my spit wad.

He looked down at it, then looked at me, and I could see the RAGE come over him as he and his partner tackled me and did some sort of backwoods hog tie maneuver as I kicked and thrashed to get me in the back of the car. The whole time, I am screaming, "FUCK YOU, FAGGOT!" as I thrash and try to break free.

For some reason, and I don't know to this day why, the cop didn't charge me with spitting on him. All I was charged with was disorderly conduct, which was dropped to time served since I spent a week in jail over it.

Still. That was the dumbest reason I was ever arrested, both on my part for spitting on the faggot fucker and on their part for fucking with me when I was just walking past to go home. I guess they figured "two for one!" while they were there arresting my neighbor.

I fucking hate cops. Most of them, anyway.

Why was he calling you Grimace? Didn't you go by Panthrax back then?

Ugh, your fucking dumb friend. I fucking hate other people. They're all retarded.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Enterita Why was he calling you Grimace? Didn't you go by Panthrax back then?

Ugh, your fucking dumb friend. I fucking hate other people. They're all retarded.

Silly boy.

Yes. I hate people of all colors and flavors.
    Originally posted by Grimace One of them is fat. I can definitely outrun him. The other one seems fit, he might get me.

LoL
    drunk in public.

also OP is from the final episode of seinfeld you dense fucks
Jump to Top