User Controls

got catfished

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    gaslighting me the entire time even the girl that asked me out was going on and on abo
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Lmfao. First time I've actually read a Bill Krozby post and it's fucking funny. Stupid bitch actually told a stranger to look after her purse? That's hilarious that you threw her bank card in the trash.
    Originally posted by Enterita Lmfao. First time I've actually read a Bill Krozby post and it's fucking funny. Stupid bitch actually told a stranger to look after her purse? That's hilarious that you threw her bank card in the trash.

dude i was actually trying to be civil and put my best foot forward but she almost immediately proved to be a stupid bitch. I'm not one of those dudes that thinks all women are evil blah blah blah but its idiots like that that are fucking trash.

but it's not even a woman thing to be honest one of the dudes was a total douche bag to me for no reason.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dude i was actually trying to be civil and put my best foot forward but she almost immediately proved to be a stupid bitch. I'm not one of those dudes that thinks all women are evil blah blah blah but its idiots like that that are fucking trash.

but it's not even a woman thing to be honest one of the dudes was a total douche bag to me for no reason.

I was on a date with a girl who I hated once, and went through her purse when she went to go dancing. I opened up her wallet and was gonna take 20 bucks out, but decided against it. She came back over like 30 seconds later and looked through her purse and wallet and counted her money. Wtf? Did she see me going through it, despite being drunk and with all the lights an music blaring? Lucky I didn't take the money.
    i was just downright amazed this is why i tend to not have any friend unless its on a 1 on 1 situation for the most part but when we were walking up to her friends she said something like "oohh theres anna" and i was like "who?" and she was like the big black bitch... those 3 girls all work with each other as preschool teachers and they were just going on about how the kids they work with are all brats ect..

one of the girls was there with her bf and she started telling a story about how she broke up her bf's relationship with his best friend because she was fucking him also. the guy looked super sad and was trying hard to not say anything as its not my business.. but it was kind of devious on her part.

at some point i walked outside to smoke a cig with some people and they were a lot more cool/interesting than those people. they were total assholes but because im a total lamb but at the same time didn't want it known they got the best of me i just laughed at all their idiot jokes.
    Originally posted by Enterita I was on a date with a girl who I hated once, and went through her purse when she went to go dancing. I opened up her wallet and was gonna take 20 bucks out, but decided against it. She came back over like 30 seconds later and looked through her purse and wallet and counted her money. Wtf? Did she see me going through it, despite being drunk and with all the lights an music blaring? Lucky I didn't take the money.

she probably just didn't trust you, i've had girls do the same thing when i was up to nothing. whenever i am up to something never see it coming.

the girl kept asking me through out the night if i was alright and i was like "yeah im fine doll are you?" and she said "well i just know it can be intimidating going on a first date with a girl and her friends, i wouldn't do it"

when i was coming back from the bathroom at one point one of the dudes told me he just ordered pizza and I can have a slice which is very cordial of him and i was like sure thanks man, and he walked off to the bathroom so i sat down and ate a slice and the other dude started bitching about who do i think i am just eating another mans pizza, i told him he said i could have a slice but he wasn't trying to hear it.

also when i got there and met her friends no one introduced me to them i had to ask their names, not even my 'date' introduced me. one of the guys bought shots for everyone but me, which i guess is whatever.. its his money and he doesn't know me, but talk about going out of your way to make a lone gont feel like odd man out when i was actually trying to be nice.

so it just seemed like the thing to do to take her debit card and buy other people and i drinks.

last night this girl invited me over to her place and was a total bitch, after i fucked her she told me her husband was out of town and just trying to get laid and told me to leave while i was super drunk, i told her im not leaving so i slept on her couch and drank her booze while she stayed in the other room smoking weed.

she begged for my cock though because 3 days earlier she came over to my place and i let her give me dome but told her i was tired and was going to sleep and she kept telling me to wake up that she wasn't there for nothing and i owed her despite saying multiple times before coming over she isn't going to fuck me and just wants to cuddle and go to sleep.
    (where have i heard that one before)
    Originally posted by Enterita I was on a date with a girl who I hated once, and went through her purse when she went to go dancing. I opened up her wallet and was gonna take 20 bucks out, but decided against it. She came back over like 30 seconds later and looked through her purse and wallet and counted her money. Wtf? Did she see me going through it, despite being drunk and with all the lights an music blaring? Lucky I didn't take the money.

one of her friends or some captain save a ho prolly saw you do it and told her.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    I got catfished for wasting my hard earned money, but it was only a dollar. They named it, swedishfish. It was yummers, but I hateded it when it kept getting stuck on my teef-
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl I got catfished for wasting my hard earned money, but it was only a dollar. They named it, swedishfish. It was yummers, but I hateded it when it kept getting stuck on my teef-

Thats terrible bromo
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Yeah, the dentist was very disappointed.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby aahhhHHHH-DDDDURRRHHHHHHHH!!!!!

youre so fucking stupid and terminally socially retarded that you have no ability to grasp the concept of how fucking absolutely idiotic you are.

that being the case, ill place it into a perspective that you may...or probably wont...be able to cross reference in your own non-functional mind.

every time you make a post, regardless of how epic you think it sounds in your own nigger-cum addled mind, it makes the collective user base literally cringe in pain. the best analogy your broken brain might comprehend is, picture a high-society social gathering in an exclusive facility reserved for only the top 1% where everyone is dressed in their finest attire, doing whatever it is the aristocracy does, then through an abject sense of depraved humor the universe sends some random tourrets-infested retard confined to a wheelchair, drooling all over his saliva-saturated bib, rolling his mechanical wheelchair through the double solid-oak doors at a high rate of speed, plowing over the beautiful-people, then screeches to a halt in the middle of the room, with everyone staring at him aghast. after a few moments of silence, through dribbling strings of saliva, the retard opens its lips and lets out a screeching 'aahhhHHHH-DDDDURRRHHHHHHHH!!!!!'

youre the retard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enterita Lmfao. First time I've actually read a Bill Krozby post and it's fucking funny. Stupid bitch actually told a stranger to look after her purse? That's hilarious that you threw her bank card in the trash.

nothing he posts is accurate or has ever happened
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she probably just didn't trust you, i've had girls do the same thing when i was up to nothing. whenever i am up to something never see it coming.

the girl kept asking me through out the night if i was alright and i was like "yeah im fine doll are you?" and she said "well i just know it can be intimidating going on a first date with a girl and her friends, i wouldn't do it"

when i was coming back from the bathroom at one point one of the dudes told me he just ordered pizza and I can have a slice which is very cordial of him and i was like sure thanks man, and he walked off to the bathroom so i sat down and ate a slice and the other dude started bitching about who do i think i am just eating another mans pizza, i told him he said i could have a slice but he wasn't trying to hear it.

also when i got there and met her friends no one introduced me to them i had to ask their names, not even my 'date' introduced me. one of the guys bought shots for everyone but me, which i guess is whatever.. its his money and he doesn't know me, but talk about going out of your way to make a lone gont feel like odd man out when i was actually trying to be nice.

so it just seemed like the thing to do to take her debit card and buy other people and i drinks.

last night this girl invited me over to her place and was a total bitch, after i fucked her she told me her husband was out of town and just trying to get laid and told me to leave while i was super drunk, i told her im not leaving so i slept on her couch and drank her booze while she stayed in the other room smoking weed.

she begged for my cock though because 3 days earlier she came over to my place and i let her give me dome but told her i was tired and was going to sleep and she kept telling me to wake up that she wasn't there for nothing and i owed her despite saying multiple times before coming over she isn't going to fuck me and just wants to cuddle and go to sleep.
    (where have i heard that one before)

in summary...your dumb nigger ass was baited into meeting at a bar where you were roofied... then when you woke up the next afternoon in the alley the dudes had ravages your orifices and you were lying in a small lake of your own bodily fluids and semen.
    Originally posted by infinityshock in summary…your dumb nigger ass was baited into meeting at a bar where you were roofied… then when you woke up the next afternoon in the alley the dudes had ravages your orifices and you were lying in a small lake of your own bodily fluids and semen.

you're an idiot i wrote the post that night right after the date.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    What kind of name is Bill Krozby?
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho What kind of name is Bill Krozby?

Ahhh
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Ahhh

i actually didn't know about Bill Krozby the pc game until a few years ago when i typed in Bill Krozby in google images.

really i just kind of came up with it because 101X the rock station along with the krunk the pickle head from the game hedz
    Poopsy Yung Blood
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre so fucking stupid and terminally socially retarded that you have no ability to grasp the concept of how fucking absolutely idiotic you are.

that being the case, ill place it into a perspective that you may…or probably wont…be able to cross reference in your own non-functional mind.

every time you make a post, regardless of how epic you think it sounds in your own nigger-cum addled mind, it makes the collective user base literally cringe in pain. the best analogy your broken brain might comprehend is, picture a high-society social gathering in an exclusive facility reserved for only the top 1% where everyone is dressed in their finest attire, doing whatever it is the aristocracy does, then through an abject sense of depraved humor the universe sends some random tourrets-infested retard confined to a wheelchair, drooling all over his saliva-saturated bib, rolling his mechanical wheelchair through the double solid-oak doors at a high rate of speed, plowing over the beautiful-people, then screeches to a halt in the middle of the room, with everyone staring at him aghast. after a few moments of silence, through dribbling strings of saliva, the retard opens its lips and lets out a screeching 'aahhhHHHH-DDDDURRRHHHHHHHH!!!!!'

youre the retard.

hi brother this wuz good post
    What kind of name is poopsy?
Jump to Top