User Controls

Avoid making love or having sex

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    “Avoid making love or having sex at times when the temperature is high, especially at noon, because this activity places physical demands on you and increases your heart rate,” Santa Marta’s health secretary, Julio Salas, said on a local radio station. If residents believe physical activity is absolutely necessary, Salas advised, they should wait until after sunset “or at times when the temperature is lower,” Colombia Reports wrote.

Santa Marta, a coastal city popular among tourists, has seen one of the hottest summers in the South American country, averaging temperatures of above 90 degrees throughout July. In his radio interview, Salas said medical facilities have been overwhelmed with heat stroke cases, the Associated Press reported.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    You're a strange bird Robert
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RottenRobert “Avoid making love or having sex at times when the temperature is high, especially at noon, because this activity places physical demands on you and increases your heart rate,” Santa Marta’s health secretary, Julio Salas, said on a local radio station. If residents believe physical activity is absolutely necessary, Salas advised, they should wait until after sunset “or at times when the temperature is lower,” Colombia Reports wrote.

Santa Marta, a coastal city popular among tourists, has seen one of the hottest summers in the South American country, averaging temperatures of above 90 degrees throughout July. In his radio interview, Salas said medical facilities have been overwhelmed with heat stroke cases, the Associated Press reported.

stfu dumb nigger.
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu dumb nigger.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Lol is that a head on the other end?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    life is love so its impossible for me not to do. I'm actually getting a tattoo in a few days of a heart with a banner that says underneight, I found the cure to a broken heart, let it tear us apart.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RottenRobert

good for you.

you made a pig-in-a-blanket out of your microcock after your boyfriend turned you into a eunuch
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby life is love so its impossible for me not to do. I'm actually getting a tattoo in a few days of a heart with a banner that says underneight, I found the cure to a broken heart, let it tear us apart.

change it from 'underneight' to 'undermenche'

more appropriate
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Lol is that a head on the other end?

Those are called testicles. You son't know what testicles are?

Wow, this explains the low test.
Jump to Top