User Controls

Making a girl think I killed myself because of her.

Enterita African Astronaut
    If I asked out a girl and then she obviously rejected me, since I have no social circle or ever go outside, I could fake my death pretty easily. I would fake my death that night and then she'd think it was her fault, like asking her out was my final attempt at self worth or something lol. That'd fuck her up right?
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    I don't see the point of it.

I mean, why bother ? Just move on.
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q I don't see the point of it.

I mean, why bother ? Just move on.

It'd make me feel good to know I fucked her up mentally.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Or, you could kill her family. That would fuck her up even worse
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enterita If I asked out a girl and then she obviously rejected me, since I have no social circle or ever go outside, I could fake my death pretty easily. I would fake my death that night and then she'd think it was her fault, like asking her out was my final attempt at self worth or something lol. That'd fuck her up right?

shed laugh at you and all her friends would ridicule you for how pathetic you are
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Fuck her mom. IN THE ASS!
    Originally posted by Enterita It'd make me feel good to know I fucked her up mentally.

But how sure are you that's how she actually feels---mentally? Maybe she doesn't care at all...
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q But how sure are you that's how she actually feels—mentally? Maybe she doesn't care at all…

I'd be unlucky to choose a girl so sociopathic that she wouldn't feel affected by causing a suicide.
    lol do it
    dudez_0 Yung Blood
    Probably would. I mean if it doesn't; That'd fuck me up more than her. But how are you going to fake your death? There are a couple of ways that comes to mind, but it must be believable, ain't that right?

(Or you could just start doing drugs and forget about your problems instead of being miserable because of some girl.)
    Originally posted by dudez_0 Probably would, I mean; if it doesn't. That'd fuck me up more than her. But how are you planning to fake your death? There are a couple of ways that comes to mind, but it must be believable.

(Or you could just start doing drugs and forget about your problems instead of being miserable all the time.)

I can make a bunch of fake accounts on facebook that can be my "friends" and "family". Privatize them to fuck so they look legit. Then make a post on my facebook but change the settings so it only appears for her and the fake accounts I make. Then make a post saying, "Hey this is Enterita's brother, I'm afraid to announce that yesterday he took his own life blah blah blah. Please message me for details on the funeral", and then have the fake accounts like it. Nobody I actually know will see the post, only her.

What ideas did you have?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enterita I can make a bunch of fake accounts on facebook that can be my "friends" and "family". Privatize them to fuck so they look legit. Then make a post on my facebook but change the settings so it only appears for her and the fake accounts I make. Then make a post saying, "Hey this is Enterita's brother, I'm afraid to announce that yesterday he took his own life blah blah blah. Please message me for details on the funeral", and then have the fake accounts like it. Nobody I actually know will see the post, only her.

What ideas did you have?

Hand writing her a note explaining how she was your last hope, that all you wanted was at least ONE little date with her, and she stole that.. She stole your life. Put it in her mailbox or wherever the fuck she'd get it.

Of course it would be best if yiu could plan it to where you could actually SEE HER read it but that'd be tough to setup probably.
    Originally posted by mmQ Hand writing her a note explaining how she was your last hope, that all you wanted was at least ONE little date with her, and she stole that.. She stole your life. Put it in her mailbox or wherever the fuck she'd get it.

Of course it would be best if yiu could plan it to where you could actually SEE HER read it but that'd be tough to setup probably.

Good idea, but it'd just make me come across as a psycho.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    When she comes to the funeral, rape her.
    Originally posted by RisiR † When she comes to the funeral, rape her.

People say the nicest things about you only when you're dead. I've always wanted to fake my death just to see my funeral.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I've always just wanted to be dead.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I've always just wanted to be dead.

You were, for all of eternity right before you were born. Just give this a go for a few more years for kicks.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    No.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Enterita You were, for all of eternity right before you were born. Just give this a go for a few more years for kicks.

How can you be dead before you are alive? Death is the stopping of life, dead is always used in a past tense if not an adjective or something else.
Jump to Top