User Controls

someone just took 1 thank away from me

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    rude
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fixed
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It was a trap.

IT WAS A GODDAMNED TRAP MALCOLM!!!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    You got set up.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    fuck you
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    migger.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra migger.

It's what i call a Russian fighter pilot.
    no that's a migronaut
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra no that's a migronaut

Does he sail the airplane? Naut is derived from Greek and it means "Sailor" or "to sail".
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Sophie Does he sail the airplane? Naut is derived from Greek and it means "Sailor" or "to sail".

Astronauts don't sail rockets tho.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Does he sail the airplane? Naut is derived from Greek and it means "Sailor" or "to sail".

Bill Krozby the cock-o-naut.

naut-ing through millions of gallons of nigger semen
    Enterita African Astronaut
    When someone TSTM's your thanks can go down because that took away a user.

pretty sure in context it meant more along the lines of 'traveler' or 'explorer' given sailing was about the only means of long-distance travel they had
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Enterita When someone TSTM's your thanks can go down because that took away a user.

This was my first thought.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    no it wasn't
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery no it wasn't

Ok it wasn’t my first thought. My first thought was that I wanted to give PHM a big hug😁
    Is that your son?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I put my best people on it, and they tell me that when a Man Teaches himself, the Thank seems to stay with the post, except now under the new TSTM moniker ( not that I know what that word means ).

We are now exploring the distinct possibility that the cause of your Thank becoming 'lost' , was the result of two ⚡electric beings⚡ both Thanking the same post of yours and then in what seems to be some sort of astrophysical anomaly, the shit-fuckers both became Self-Taught. We believe that if this 'one in a trillion' type of event did indeed occur, that it could have very-well caused the implosion of one of the Thanks and quite possibly could have resulted in the creation of the so called Bromo Particle, which is of course believed to be the triangular🔺 glue that holds our universe together ( not that you didn't know what that particle meant).

Needless to say , the consequences will never be the same.
    I just removed a bunch of thanks from mmqposts to counterbalance the ones applied here

the universe demands BALANCE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top