User Controls

I was stung by a jellyfish for the first time in my life yesterday

eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Amazingly living close to beaches, going to the beach every summer of my life, at 31 years old, I have never been stung by a jellyfish.

Grazed by large stingrays, close to whales and dolphins, seeing a sea turtle after laying eggs, I've been lucky.

But the other day I was boogey boarding at low tide. The area we went the water was much murkier than previous times, but no jellyfish were visible.

So I'm out there maybe not even 20 minutes, and the waves are shitty but enough to catch the occasional tubing wave.

So I'm riding a wave back and OUCH it feels like bees are stinking my upper leg and then OUCHH travels down to my calf.

I look back but its all white water I don't see anything but damnnn it wasn't easing up several seconds later. So I start walking in and I tell the chick I was with "OW OW OW I'M FUCKING STUNG ITS STINGING OUCH"

excuse my hairy legs I usually trim legs so I don't look like such a hairy bastard

and then I lied down and she offered to pee on it and I was like hehe yeh

but we looked it up and it said only pee if stranded and rinse with vinegar.

so is stings like a bitch for hours, I get home and shower and pour some apple cider vinegar on it and it did help a little.

It was kinda as bad as I thought it would be, and not as bad at the same time. Its hard to describe it maybe feels kinda like a fairly bad burn, perhaps with little needles or pinprick like sensation to go along with it.

Anyway that's the story of that jellyfish son of a bitch that finally got me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Ouch! Looks like it hurts or hurt. Ekkkkk
    Well remember depending on the type of Jellyfish the damage can be minor to severe.

As for the peeing thing next time act like you are in agony and get the hottest girl on the beach to pee on it...not your homely girlfriend.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I too was stung one singular time, on the high seas of Clearwater Beach, one dark and dreary night. We merry band of travelers consuming spirits and fine fruits, made way to the oceanside, the tides unusually high amidst a nearby hurricane.

Upon a likely excessive amount of responsible ale consumption, we came in agreement and sought the company of the stirring sea and the pounding waves.

Plunging into the dark abyss we became shadow-like ragdolls being tossed about, not much unlike a jellyfish; the waves towering above us like Death himself.

Alas, a felt the peculiar sting upon my thigh of what resembled several babby mosquitos, and looked down to catch but the briefest glimpse of a human sized jellyfish.

In my intoxicated state I laughed heartily and carried on thrashing about in the whirling waters until eventually retiring back upon dry land.

Upon inspection of my upper leggal region I discovered an abnormally massive rash of red blotches and pus-like fluids embedded within it.

After a brief conference we concluded it twas but nothing of concern and ventured home.

Got my leg amputated a week later, good fuckin friends I got huh.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by mmQ Got my leg amputated a week later, good fuckin friends I got huh.

WTF?

I remember in Kenya there was apparently tiny jellyfish. Their stings felt like little electric zaps.

Here in Ireland, due to overfishing, we get massive blooms of Moon Jellyfish. They are bastards, and appear in great big swarms, especially in the sheltered sea between Ireland and England. Once this summer there were so many I couldn't even go into the water, they were everywhere. Things are a little better on the Atlantic side.

One kid wound up in hospital at the beach I mentioned above due to being stung by a Portuguese Man O'War Jellyfish, which can grow quite large.

In summary, we need a final solution to the JQ.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    OT.. Must we look at a hairy bastard, just because he went swimming with something that was way out of his fucking league???
    Originally posted by ~L J~ Ouch! Looks like it hurts or hurt. Ekkkkk

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ SMH !!!!
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by mmQ Got my leg amputated a week later, good fuckin friends I got huh.

LMAO musta been a box jellyfish thats serious my nig

Originally posted by Cootehill In summary, we need a final solution to the JQ.

LMAO yah

Originally posted by mikeyagain OT.. Must we look at a hairy bastard, just because he went swimming with something that was way out of his fucking league???

oh yeah

Whose the hairy bastard now monkey man

Oh yeah my new shoes on point :>
    infinityshock Black Hole
    whiny bitch

thats why anyone with any sense wears a full wetsuit in the water

when you experience full-body anenome poisoning let me know
    WellHung Black Hole
    Be thankful you avoided The Sting of the box jellyfish or the Portuguese man-of-war
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I too was stung one singular time, on the high seas of Clearwater Beach, one dark and dreary night. We merry band of travelers consuming spirits and fine fruits, made way to the oceanside, the tides unusually high amidst a nearby hurricane.

Upon a likely excessive amount of responsible ale consumption, we came in agreement and sought the company of the stirring sea and the pounding waves.

Plunging into the dark abyss we became shadow-like ragdolls being tossed about, not much unlike a jellyfish; the waves towering above us like Death himself.

Alas, a felt the peculiar sting upon my thigh of what resembled several babby mosquitos, and looked down to catch but the briefest glimpse of a human sized jellyfish.

In my intoxicated state I laughed heartily and carried on thrashing about in the whirling waters until eventually retiring back upon dry land.

Upon inspection of my upper leggal region I discovered an abnormally massive rash of red blotches and pus-like fluids embedded within it.

After a brief conference we concluded it twas but nothing of concern and ventured home.

Got my leg amputated a week later, good fuckin friends I got huh.

Telling tall tales, youngster?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Telling tall tales, youngster?

It was all true except the obviously untrue part.

Tell me a tale COCK BOY. XD
    Nice new boat shoes.

But seriously who grows up at the beach and has never been stung? I’m pretty sure that’s how my pee fetish started. Some people I tell ya.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Oh fraw law.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Ebaggers Sperries aint all that!!!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    That sucks. Nice shoes tho :)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee That sucks. Nice shoes tho :)

Speaking of nice shoes..

Wanna fuck?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Wellll I only have 5min of my break left.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Perfect
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just came all over my room. Thank you tee hee.
Jump to Top