User Controls

posting on the toilet

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Some guy just walked in, took a shit and walked out without washing his hands.
    Wtf is wrong with people these days.
    Maybe it was one of those hands free no wipe ones...we've all had them..so solid and firm they don't leave a trace.

More than likely though he was a fast food worker.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    hiki maybe you should not be a nigger and move out of the poor shelter..
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i personally don't piss on my hands so i don't feel the need to wash them to appease faggots like op. i even fart loudly because i dont give a fuck
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe it was one of those hands free no wipe ones…we've all had them..so solid and firm they don't leave a trace.

Even then you should wash your fucking hands
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Post your leavings
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i personally don't piss on my hands so i don't feel the need to wash them to appease faggots like op. i even fart loudly because i dont give a fuck

Nah you don't wash your hands because you're trash and a brainlet
    Originally posted by Archer513 Post your leavings

I was gonna post an epic turd on here but the toilets are automatic so if I move they flush right away
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hiki maybe you should not be a nigger and move out of the poor shelter..

you say the stupidest shit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i personally don't piss on my hands so i don't feel the need to wash them to appease faggots like op. i even fart loudly because i dont give a fuck

because your dick is so small you can't use your hands.

your farting technique is based on your lack of sphincter control due to excessive penile penetration and foreign object damage.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Even then you should wash your fucking hands

You know all you are doing by washing your hands with soap and water is shuffling the bacteria back and forth right...unless it's antibacterial soap and you wash/scrub for a good 5 or 10 mins...I understand it puts your mind at ease to hear some random fool run water on his hands for 20 seconds...but it's really not doing much of anything.

But even then...with a ghost poop there is no handling...its out clean, and disappears behind the bend before you even have chance to marvel at it. Hands free.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I thought this was going to be a thread about Trump.
    Originally posted by stl1 I thought this was going to be a thread about Trump.

You are a toilet Stl 🙄
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Some guy just walked in, took a shit and walked out without washing his hands.
    Wtf is wrong with people these days.

Are you a bathroom attendant?

I understand those make petty good money, so no offense if so.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe it was one of those hands free no wipe ones…we've all had them..so solid and firm they don't leave a trace.

Lololol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You know all you are doing by washing your hands with soap and water is shuffling the bacteria back and forth right…unless it's antibacterial soap and you wash/scrub for a good 5 or 10 mins…I understand it puts your mind at ease to hear some random fool run water on his hands for 20 seconds…but it's really not doing much of anything.

But even then…with a ghost poop there is no handling…its out clean, and disappears behind the bend before you even have chance to marvel at it. Hands free.

Indeed! I love those poops!
Jump to Top