User Controls

Low and high carb diets increase risk of early death, study finds

Less than 40% or more than 70% of your energy -- or calories -- coming from carbohydrates was associated with the greatest risk of mortality. Eating moderate levels between that range offered the best options for a healthy lifespan.

The lowest risk of an early death was seen where carbs made up 50-55% of a person's diet, according to the study published Thursday.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/08/17/health/low-carb-high-carbohydrate-diet-risk-of-death-intl/index.html

It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to hear it!
    Pretty sure we are all at risk of mortality.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Oh hey, orthodox dietary recommendations that have existed for decades are well supported by evidence, that's a real shocker. I really thought a cult fad diet held the secrets to longevity. Who could have seen that one coming?
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Look around, everyone is fat as fuck. I'm interested in a mid carb diet.
    Originally posted by Lanny Oh hey, orthodox dietary recommendations that have existed for decades are well supported by evidence, that's a real shocker. I really thought a cult fad diet held the secrets to longevity. Who could have seen that one coming?

Nice reverse psychology play, Enter!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    wut?
    Originally posted by Lanny wut?

bait
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    words
Jump to Top