User Controls

Overwhelming the police

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder how they'd delegate the police force if say, 200 rapey kidnappers all stole a kid each from different parts of town and held them hostage for ransoms. Would the police just have to go down the list like first come first served or would they try to send people to all of the hostages at the same time, like what if it was a small town and they didn't have the means to but the kidnappers were getting impatient and tensions were really HEATING UP what do they do how do they prioritize?????

Thanks.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    They call in the FBI for rapey kidnapping lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    There's no TIME. all the kidnappers gave an hour time limit or they'll rape and kill their respective little kid.
    They would deputize the entire town and give the order to, and this is verbatim, "Go fuck shit up, family".
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's a town of 250 people. 100 kidnappers. 100 kids. 50 single moms who are also the police force.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Nah all they need is one barb or midge or whatever the girlhowdy cop from fargos name was. She could dump them all and rescue the chillins right after her 1pm lunch of a hot turkey sandwich
    esbity African Astronaut
    They'd call in help from nearby cities.
    Originally posted by mmQ I wonder how they'd delegate the police force if say, 200 rapey kidnappers all stole a kid each from different parts of town and held them hostage for ransoms. Would the police just have to go down the list like first come first served or would they try to send people to all of the hostages at the same time, like what if it was a small town and they didn't have the means to but the kidnappers were getting impatient and tensions were really HEATING UP what do they do how do they prioritize?????

Thanks.

Importance of parents seems the obvious way to prioritize.

If it's the mayors son he'd be top of the list...the child of a negroid welfare recipient family would be unlisted.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by mmQ There's no TIME. all the kidnappers gave an hour time limit or they'll rape and kill their respective little kid.

Well then obviously they have to call the Avengers
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    they would appoint a hostage negotiator for all suspects and go from there.

but of course, the rich, wealthy white kid stolen would most likely get saved first.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by mmQ I wonder how they'd delegate the police force if say, 200 rapey kidnappers all stole a kid each from different parts of town and held them hostage for ransoms. Would the police just have to go down the list like first come first served or would they try to send people to all of the hostages at the same time, like what if it was a small town and they didn't have the means to but the kidnappers were getting impatient and tensions were really HEATING UP what do they do how do they prioritize?????

Thanks.

Probably anyone close to the police would get priority. Situations would be dealt with according to severity otherwise. Like which ones have a gun? Are any of them violent felons? Etc.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Op your thread highlights an important overarching Premise... the only effective way to combat the authorities is through synchronized resistance.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Setting the entire town on fire is the only logical solution.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I agree with Ajax. Clearly, there is no good outcome in this situation you've created.

The only thing police would have going for them is to deputize the 50 single mothers and arm them, then fire/carpet bomb the whole town at once and amongst the confusion of the roaring flames and shellshock from exploding bombs, they could kick in each door of all surviving buildings in a synchronized door stomp kick and ATTEMPT to each rescue ONE hostage each.

I figure if they came back with 10 kids out of 100, they'd be doing pretty good. Spare 90 of them from a punishing rape and murder by blasting their bodies apart from raining bombs.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    that photo is fake and G cause it's tipping over. buildings would never just tip over. unless they're the MOON PERSON Building in San Francisco.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by totse3.com that photo is fake and G cause it's tipping over. buildings would never just tip over. unless they're the MOON PERSON Building in San Francisco.

No it’s real, I took that photo myself.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by totse3.com that photo is fake and G cause it's tipping over. buildings would never just tip over. unless they're the MOON PERSON Building in San Francisco.

Are you afraid to use the word gay? Secret faggotry announced.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Are you afraid to use the word gay? Secret faggotry announced.

Naw.. Just didn't want to offend Infinityshock. so I have to be politically correct now-days n stuff.
Jump to Top