User Controls

If marriage wasn't a thing, would you invent it?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    >?
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Nah! The older I’ve gotten, I don’t see the point in it.
    Originally posted by ~L J~ Nah! The older I’ve gotten, I don’t see the point in it.

I was talking to my mom yesterday and she said she loves my dad because he's like an old shoe (they've been together for 30 years) but if they weren't together she would never do something like that again.

But i guess its one of those things lj sismo have you been married before?

confucious once said "marriage is an institution, get married and you'll be institutionalized.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lit Papi Houston
    I own bitches.
    It's simply staking your claim on another human in an official capacity...I don't see anything particularly wrong with it...Not sure I'd invent it as it doesn't seem like much of a money maker...I'd probably choose to invent something that would earn me billions not cost me thousands.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby >?

I'd make it a thing so you could be my wife who loved and obeyed me and sucked my cock hard and long.
    Originally posted by Lit Papi I own bitches.

me too bitch
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'd make it a thing so you could be my wife who loved and obeyed me and sucked my cock hard and long.

we already know that mr. assless chaps
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's simply staking your claim on another human in an official capacity…I don't see anything particularly wrong with it…Not sure I'd invent it as it doesn't seem like much of a money maker…I'd probably choose to invent something that would earn me billions not cost me thousands.

But judges and attorney fees add up
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Maybe.

I do need someone who will survive me to inheirit.
    Lit Papi Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby me too bitch

Shut up haux
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    No, it seems to usually end fairly poorly.
    Yes, Cooter -- death is a poor and harsh ending.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby we already know that mr. assless chaps

you can call me daddy.

or better yet...suck my cock and just make gurgling noises.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder who invented school.
    BF
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    BF GOODRICH

no, I wouldn't INVENT marriage. How much more grand would life be if we all understood we can LOVE many many people, even at the same time, and it isn't wrong, and it isn't betrayal.

Open relationships are fairly rare and I've never been in one because I've bought into the idea that it would be "too hard to handle" knowing my gf was also fucking and kissing and spending time with and loving other guys, but really, I don't think that that is necessarily the right way to think.

Just like people want to have that intimate connection with someone and share that betwixt themselves, perhaps we're missing out on the hundreds and hundreds more of passionate intimate relationships we could have, simply because we're selfish and mentally conditioned to believe otherwise.

I guess that doesn't really have to with marriage but fuck you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ How much more grand would life be if we all understood we can LOVE many many people, even at the same time, and it isn't wrong, and it isn't betrayal.

Don't try to e-mail romance me. lol
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I was talking to my mom yesterday and she said she loves my dad because he's like an old shoe (they've been together for 30 years) but if they weren't together she would never do something like that again.

But i guess its one of those things lj sismo have you been married before?

confucious once said "marriage is an institution, get married and you'll be institutionalized.

That’s too funny, Bill Krozby. I guess once you’re together so long it may feel like an old shoe. Lol. 30 years is a long time. :)

Yes, I was married once before. Only for a few years, though.

Eh, it’s overrated lol.
Jump to Top