When was the last time you had sex?

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Title^
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Day before yesterday.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Solo or with someone else?
    Originally posted by Archer513 Solo or with someone else?

Solo isn't sex.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    fuck, I think it was 2013,, maybe 2012,, I stopped lookin, tryin,payin or givin a flying fuck.

Life's been pretty good ever since,, no Drama over where to spend the loot or the fact there aint any loot whateverthecase
    Originally posted by Cootehill Solo isn't sex.

Sure it is...

Masturbation is the sexual stimulation of one's own genitals for sexual arousal or other sexual pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm.[1] The stimulation may involve hands, fingers, everyday objects, sex toys such as vibrators, or combinations of these.[1][2] Mutual masturbation (mutual manual stimulation of the genitals between partners) can be a substitute for sexual penetration. Studies have found that masturbation is frequent in humans of both sexes and all ages, although there is variation. Various medical and psychological benefits have been attributed to a healthy attitude toward sexual activity in general and to masturbation in particular. No causal relationship is known between masturbation and any form of mental or physical disorder.[3]

Look how many times/variation of β€œsex” is in that definition
    Goddam this site is depressing. Bunch of masturbation enthusiasts and realdoll aficionados.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Cootehill Goddam this site is depressing. Bunch of masturbation enthusiasts and realdoll aficionados.

stfu and go jerk off
    Been tryin to get lj to masterbate with me,but she’s too busy havin intercourse 😒
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Archer513 Been tryin to get lj to masterbate with me,but she’s too busy havin intercourse 😒

Date and time, Arch?

😁😝😈
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I am still waiting on the first time.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ~L J~ Day before yesterday.

I wish to know one fun fact from your recent sexual rendezvous please.

Thank you ma'am.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ma'am is the wrong thing to say tho, if ur lookin for deets
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    4 days ago. I was breathtaking. She was asleep and confused. We made music until muh big cawk made her slightly stir then I slipped out the window leaving only the slightest of DNA traces in my wake. I'm going to marry her in the desert
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by POLECAT Ma'am is the wrong thing to say tho, if ur lookin for deets

It's short for maaam, a name I only use for TOP-TIER SMOKING HOT CALANDER BABES.
    HTS highlight reel
    15 minutes ago. 😢
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ishy. Ishtar.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I'm saving myself for prince charming.
    Originally posted by mmQ It's short for maaam, a name I only use for TOP-TIER SMOKING HOT CALANDER BABES.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ nice save.
    Originally posted by ~L J~ Date and time, Arch?

😁😝😈

6pm sharp est

🀠
Jump to Top