User Controls

Wrecking car for insurance?

jellybeans887 Yung Blood
    Just seeing if anything is wrong with my plan. If I switch to full coverage insurance next month on my cheap ($3000) car, and slam on my brakes in front of someone so they rear end me. Wouldn't that look shady that I've never been in a wreck and totaled my car shortly after I did that? Obviously the other person will be at fault. But I've never done this before.

And if anyone wants to criticize my plan, I will make sure the people behind me are black when I do it.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    what if the guy behind you is some radio-lobo rampage motherfucker and after you get your head bounced off the steering wheel he finishes you off in a fit of rage for fucking him over? heheheheheheehehehehehehehehehe , everythings better with an egg on it daddy!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Use the emergency brake, it won't activate the brake lights.
    *laughs when someone tries this and dies like a retarded bitch, immortalized on dashcam*
    Madman African Astronaut
    People are shitty drivers and you can literally wait until someone fucks up and just not brake for them.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by jellybeans887 Just seeing if anything is wrong with my plan. If I switch to full coverage insurance next month on my cheap ($3000) car, and slam on my brakes in front of someone so they rear end me. Wouldn't that look shady that I've never been in a wreck and totaled my car shortly after I did that? Obviously the other person will be at fault. But I've never done this before.

And if anyone wants to criticize my plan, I will make sure the people behind me are black when I do it.

Jelly,
    You would be the driver AT FAULT, dear.

The actual traffic offense is "failure to control vehicle", "following too closely", or some such, in any state.

And now that law enforcement checks internet for postings to determine "intent" you will be found guilty of attempted insurance fraud.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by cupocheer Jelly,

The actual traffic offense is "failure to control vehicle", "following too closely", or some such, in any state.

And now that law enforcement checks internet for postings to determine "intent" you will be found guilty of attempted insurance fraud.

"following too closely" when he's the one getting rear ended?

Also I researched this a bit and learned a new word. Maybe because I've never had to file an insurance claim.

subrogation definition

DICTIONARY
    Enter a word, e.g. "pie"
    sub·ro·ga·tion
    ˌsəbrəˈɡāSHən/Submit
    nounLAW
    the substitution of one person or group by another in respect of a debt or insurance claim, accompanied by the transfer of any associated rights and duties.
    Feedback
    Translations and more definitions
    Subrogation | Definition of Subrogation by Merriam-Webster
    Merriam-Webster › dictionary › subrogat...
    Subrogation definition is - the act of subrogating; specifically : the assumption by a third party (such as a second creditor or an insurance ...
    What Does Subrogation Mean? - The Balance Small Business
    The Balance SMB › ... › Glossary
    Jan 23, 2018 · Subrogation is a legal right afforded to insurance companies. It allows an insurer to recover the amount it has paid for a loss by suing the party that caused the loss.
    Subrogation Definition | Insureon
    Insureon › insurance-glossary › subrogat...
    In the field of insurance, subrogation is when your insurance company stands in for you and assumes your legal right to pursue an individual or organization for an insurance claim. ... Now, the insurer decides to pursue the party that caused the damages.
    What Is Subrogation ... and Why Is My Contract Waiving It? | IRMI.com
    https://www.irmi.com › articles › what-is-...
    Do you really understand the waiver of subrogation provision contained in most form agreements used in the industry, why it is there, ...
    Subrogation - Investopedia
    Investopedia › terms › subrogation
    Subrogation is a term describing a legal right held by most insurance carriers to legally pursue a third party that caused an insurance loss to the insured. This is done in order to recover the amount of the claim paid by the insurance carrier to the insured for the loss.
    subrogation Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
    https://dictionary.cambridge.org › ...
    subrogation meaning: 1. the ability that an insurance company has to get the money it has paid to a customer back from the ...
    What is Subrogation and why is it important? - from AMIS Insurance
    AMIS Insurance › content › subrogation...
    Subrogation occurs in property/casualty insurance when a company pays one of its insured's for ... This is the definition of subrogation.
    Subrogation - What It Is & How It Works | ...
    DMV.org › insurance › subrogation
    Subrogation is defined as a legal right that allows one party (e.g., your insurance company) to make a payment that is actually owed by ...
    Subrogation - Wikipedia
    Wikipedia › wiki › Subrogation
    Subrogation is a legal doctrine whereby one person is entitled to enforce the subsisting or revived rights of another for one's own benefit.
    The Subrogation Definition -- The Motley ...
    The Motley Fool › 2015/06/12
    Jun 12, 2015 · "The Subrogation Definition" may sound like the title of an episode of "The Big Bang Theory," but it's a term ...
    More results
    RELATED SEARCHES
    subrogation waiver
    subrogation legal definition
    subrogation health insurance
    subrogation car insurance
    subrogation letter
    subrogation clause example
    waiver of subrogation construction
    subrogation claim against me
    SettingsHelpFeedback
    PrivacyTerms
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    get comprehencive,, it covers uninsured motorist hitting you, also covers trees, deer and other animals,, I suggest hitting a deer, they never rat you out,, long country drives around midnight,, it took me a month to hit my deer but my car cost 300 and ins paid me 1700 and let me keep the car,, I traded it for a school bus and drove the school bus to the scrapyard and sold it for 2000..
    i drive a schoolbus but i want to crash it so i can get a 18 wheeler log truck full of faeces and sell it for big money but the thing is i need to get insurance smeared first AND I NEEEEEEEEEEEDE HAELP
    Originally posted by cupocheer
    Jelly,

"following too closely" when he's the one getting rear ended?

Q -- you climbed my ass because of my post or because of your poor athletic abilities?
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    It's not that hard to get hit in the rear.

Probably harder to get it totalled though.

Going 50mph in a 45 and hard brake right at the yellow caution light.

My daughter hit someone because of that shit.

There is a tipping point you reach sometimes when the caution turns from green to yellow.

Do you speed up or slam on brakes or keep your speed?

If they would set the caution time proportional to the speed limit you would never need to slam on brakes.

But,no. They seem to want wrecks or give tickets for running a red light.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Just do a slip and fall at a retail or grocery store.
    jellybeans887 Yung Blood
    I think you guys misread my post, I'm going to slam my brakes on at a yellow light and have someone hit me. I'm not doing the hitting. If you rear end someone you're following too closely anyway.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Pick out a good car to get rear ended by, and avoid Mexicans and Blacks. That way you're less likely to have to deal with an uninsured driver/hit and run.

Also record it, but keep the recording secret.

You might even claim you saw a dog or small child on the road just ahead.

Or if you are really bold, just reverse into someone (this requires balls).

Whatever you choose, I wish you many, many instances of whiplash and soft tissue trauma.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Yes it would look shady if you do it right after switching coverage trust me you'd be caught
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by jellybeans887 I think you guys misread my post, I'm going to slam my brakes on at a yellow light and have someone hit me. I'm not doing the hitting. If you rear end someone you're following too closely anyway.

That's what I was trying to explain to cupofgloom.
    the other day i was on the freeway in the fast lane. i don't fuck around if i'm in the fast lane because it pisses people off if you're doing less than 80 and people are behind you, and there was light traffic so i was doing like 70 along with all the cars around me and some asshole just swerved in front of me and braked immediately, i wonder if they were trying to pull some shit like this
    Originally posted by mmQ That's what I was trying to explain to cupofgloom.

mms -- Read my damn initial post, again. If its clarity is still beyond your understanding let me know and I will educate you.

And you can stop calling me out of my name --- whatever nic(s) you are you using on NiS -- this isnt DH, Gary. lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jellybeans887 I will make sure the people behind me are black when I do it.

id buy that for a dollar
    infinityshock Black Hole
    and video tape the whole thing to be posted
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top