User Controls

I'm spending 90% of my next paycheck on Nitrous.

Item 9 African Astronaut
    That shit is so fuckin awesome, its like God himself is giving you mouth to mouth. Still the best drug even though it lasts 20 seconds.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Will have to try it some day. Is it addictive though?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enterita Will have to try it some day. Is it addictive though?

They call it hippie crack for a reason.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why wouldn't you take the drugs that give you a constant nitrous feeling? What's going on with you kids?????
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by Item 9 like God himself is giving you mouth to mouth.

that sounds gay nigga
    It's great in a pimped out Dodge Neon too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Do you hyperventilate until you're almost passed out before you take the hit, ever? I'm guessing yes but if you don't, try that next time. MAX ENHANCEMENT.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by mmQ Why wouldn't you take the drugs that give you a constant nitrous feeling? What's going on with you kids?????

Which drugs are those? Please tell me now.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Which drugs are those? Please tell me now.

Ensign "My life is so great but I desperately need drugs to take me away from this reality, but I swear my life is great guys, seriously" §m£ÂgØL
    PCP is the closest headspace wise, but has none of that raw, numbing rush
    The immediate minute following a crack hit is pretty close too. that DOES have that raw, numbing headrush.

I change my answer. Crack is the closest, and in someways better.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    sWIM has had it at the dentist and when they ask if its working he has to tell them no a few times until they stop asking. then puts on headphones and welds himself to the chair while watching the ceiling tiles melt for what feels like hours.

WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Who you know from out here your name ain't ringing no bells boy..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Gotta keep they heads ringin
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    depends who u are asking, lester IF THAT IS YOURE REAL NAME
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Item 9 That shit is so fuckin awesome, its like God himself is giving you mouth to mouth. Still the best drug even though it lasts 20 seconds.

Truth.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    go to the speed shop on Terrence ave Chicago Ill. they will sell you 337 cubic feet for 127.50
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    if you have ur own tank
    Originally posted by Enterita Ensign "My life is so great but I desperately need drugs to take me away from this reality, but I swear my life is great guys, seriously" §m£ÂgØL

^guy who doesn't understand jokes and takes out his anger on others because he's frustrated with life
    Unless...

... Possibly

Enter could be...

Jump to Top