User Controls

Note9

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Released 8.8.18

what did I saw about 8.18.18

battery issues 8.18.18

could happen. hope it's only the device though. But I want the Galaxy Tab4 it's sleek and bassass and has an awesome draw mode that mimics paint and stylist pen as close as ever. better than the newest apples tablet.

with tax close to 700 bucks. I can't afford that now but will get one for my car eventually.

PS if driving for uber or lyft.. enhancement your movie content. I didn't see a kid get into my car, mom freaked out when I was playing Johnny Depps in Fear an Loathing in Vegas.

I felt so stupid. I was testing it out for the first time with Netflix for someone prior that trip and the Mom was making some hmphh noises at first. Then all of a sudden "CAN YOU TURN THAT THING OFF.. MY KIDS IN THE CAR" (she was nice about it when I told her how sorry i was.. they were forgiving.. i think, i wont know until I check my email for another deactivation for another fuck up of the year. so far I have been able to save my job at lyft)

yeah.. But anyways when I called the help line to explain my fuckup and testing out my netflix for the riders, they told me to stick with G or PG and not PG13-R. and Obviously Adult Material X-XXX or NC17 is an instant fired!

sup. anyone got any suggestions of decent G or PG films? maybe I should stick with Pixar.. but I wonder if Pixar likes the fact that drivers are entertaining people with their films.. even if they get money from Netflix.

I need to take a big greasy caca right now.. OK you're all starting to bother me an I havn't even hit sent yet.
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    the fuck kind of gibbering are you going on about...

anyways. im waiting for them to be released into the wild for awhile before i buy one. i have a note-4 that is due for a replacement.

the 4-gigawatt battery is a major selling point...i use a lot of juice.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by infinityshock the fuck kind of gibbering are you going on about…

anyways. im waiting for them to be released into the wild for awhile before i buy one. i have a note-4 that is due for a replacement.

the 4-gigawatt battery is a major selling point…i use a lot of juice.

I still have my Note 4 also.

And will have until it stops working.

I buy them used. Save a lot of $$$
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover I still have my Note 4 also.

thats part of why im waiting a few months after the release date...for the price to drop. theyre entirely too inflated in price.

my note 4 was bought just before they released the note 5...the time frame when the prices drop

i dont want a used cell. regardless of saving some cash, i dont want a phone who has someone elses fapping-fingers all over it.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock the fuck kind of gibbering are you going on about…

the 4-gigawatt battery is a major selling point…

I saw that too. All day battery sounds awesome..I was talking about the Note7's battery going boom on an airplane and catching fire and other various ones in the pockets of people exploding and catching fire. I recall they would never make a note again. that the model was done.

but the 9 Galaxy with a pen is going to be awesome. I just don't need a phone, I bought a new LG with a stylist. it's decent with 8processor core.

decent on photos too. but the Tablet version 4 looks bad ass. good camera (not that you need one but it might come in handy if traveling)
    i need something larger than a phone-tablet but the problem is the best apps that i need are only available on apple-produced china-shits...and im not buying anything apple no matter what.

ironically...i use my phones camera more than i use any of my 'real' cameras. its too convenient.

supposedly the note 9 has a good set of cameras with useful features. i want to try the high-shutter-speed version...thatd be the most useful.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover I still have my Note 4 also.

I have the note3.. the 4 and 3 are like almost the same. I think the note 4 had a 16gig model and the 3 might be 8 internal or whatever

but the specs were the same, I checked the Note5 for an update some years back but it wasn't much of a change either. the 6 (or did they jump to the 7 with the battery issue?) was the major jump in quality and curved bezal thingy. just was a letdown. also, it wasn't the battery it was firmware. the exact ones didn't have problems in china.. yet china used a different type of metal for the battery (or it was told to me) and then suddenly, China started having battery problems like America.

Some people have speculated it was a soft ware that chinese military did some tampering with the firmware of phones heading towards America and then Americans jacked China's shit. I'll see if I can find that story. it's kind of funny to think if the Chinese did some shit like that to us by proxy of South Korea.. that we got back at them.. low key warfare. but it was on civilians which isn't funny because I think some people died from it as well.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Oh.. explaining firmware.. the firmware which told the battery how to act in a pulse or cycle charge is what made it overcharge and catch fire or explode.

You won't hear about this on CNN or any other MSM

but it happened apparently
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock i need something larger than a phone-tablet but the problem is the best apps that i need are only available on apple-produced china-shits…and im not buying anything apple no matter what.

ironically…i use my phones camera more than i use any of my 'real' cameras. its too convenient.

supposedly the note 9 has a good set of cameras with useful features. i want to try the high-shutter-speed version…thatd be the most useful.

The Tablet I think is CDMA which uses verizon so you could get a really good connectivity. we were taught outside of the San Francisco Area (Because of hills the AT&T was the best connectivity or more towers) that anywhere else, Verizon was the best.. with the except of the mid area of the states. Texas up to Chicago was T-Mobile's zone. but they're GSM territory. different type of signal . AT&T, Tmobile, Walmarts Smart brand are all GSM. not the best for MiFi devices. but you could certainly call out just about anywhere in the USA on verison's CDMA which uses a type of GSM card but is still true CDMA network? you sound like you know shit about radio signals.. what is your input.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    I'm buying a Xiaomi Note 5 something or other from China for less than $200. The Chinese are making really good phones right now for a fraction of what the rest charge.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Cootehill I'm buying a Xiaomi Note 5 something or other from China for less than $200. The Chinese are making really good phones right now for a fraction of what the rest charge.

You get caught with it you get fined prolly more than what it's worth.. or I think it's taken from you for customs.. regardless if you're in your house or outside. Not that anyone has time to do so, but if you somehow decided to pay someone 4 years down the road 20 bucks to fix something, they would rat you out.. door comes flying open for peddy shit because apparently that's a serious thing over 9/11 shit.

what if it breaks.. will china fix it for free?
    Originally posted by totse3.com You get caught with it you get fined prolly more than what it's worth.. or I think it's taken from you for customs.. regardless if you're in your house or outside. Not that anyone has time to do so, but if you somehow decided to pay someone 4 years down the road 20 bucks to fix something, they would rat you out.. door comes flying open for peddy shit because apparently that's a serious thing over 9/11 shit.

what if it breaks.. will china fix it for free?

I've known so many people have their iPhones and Samsungs die for no apparent reason - Apple and Samsung aren't fixing jack.

If I get caught with it in customs I'll have to pay the 21% VAT + €10 administration fee on it.

My current phone is a Xiaomi 4A, so the Note 5 is an upgrade.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Cootehill I've known so many people have their iPhones and Samsungs die for no apparent reason - Apple and Samsung aren't fixing jack.

If I get caught with it in customs I'll have to pay the 21% VAT + €10 administration fee on it.

My current phone is a Xiaomi 4A, so the Note 5 is an upgrade.

I mean, are they printing shit on the side to place in their devices or is it just some random processor or cheap motherboard and then all the money is put into the screen or shell of the device? I mean, if it pleases you and looks cool.. then go for it. but I want everything 100 pecent top quality device. even a few knock off parts might bog it down and it's performance.
    meff

not even once
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Dude working for IT in the research department (prolly the one in Cupertino) wondering why niggas in space be hotlinking this

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy/fortnite/#promo
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by totse3.com I mean, are they printing shit on the side to place in their devices or is it just some random processor or cheap motherboard and then all the money is put into the screen or shell of the device? I mean, if it pleases you and looks cool.. then go for it. but I want everything 100 pecent top quality device. even a few knock off parts might bog it down and it's performance.

Yeah, it's a bunch of cheap parts. That's how you make a cheap phone, you use cheap parts.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Fuck China.

All they do is rip off shit.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Cootehill Yeah, it's a bunch of cheap parts. That's how you make a cheap phone, you use cheap parts.

OK.. there can be a difference between "Cheap" parts and "shit parts' I mean if you can buy a gold coin worth 1500 USD for 1 dollar, that's "Cheap".

so I meant shit knock off parts, vs ripping off the exact schematics and making them 100 percent of the original now their competitor. or they manufacture parts for samsung being sourced and contracted.. yet make a few extra 10,000 units with extra material left over? over exempt material cost.. yaaaaa

FUCK

YOU WANT CHEAP.. YOU GOT CHEAP MOFO AMERIKAN
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover All they do is rip off shit.

Well...
Jump to Top