User Controls

Mixing cleaning towels with regular laundry

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I accidentally mixed my cleaning towels - used for dusting and cleaning with my regular cloth in the washing machine. Is there any harm in doing so? I have not use the cloth yet; - just what to make sure it is safe before I start putting them on. If not; should I wash my regular cloth again or throw them out? If I do throw them out; it will be pricey - $300 range. Had two Abercrombie jeans in the wash.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    It depends on how dirty/what type of dirt grease were in/on the cleaning towels, but they should be ok. Make sure to just look them over before you put them on. You may have to re-do the light color stuff
    EllariaSand African Astronaut

If you used bleach to wash them they’re fine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Errrr... do you wash your underwear separately?
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I accidentally mixed my cleaning towels - used for dusting and cleaning with my regular cloth in the washing machine. Is there any harm in doing so? I have not use the cloth yet; - just what to make sure it is safe before I start putting them on. If not; should I wash my regular cloth again or throw them out? If I do throw them out; it will be pricey - $300 range. Had two Abercrombie jeans in the wash.

in your case the cleaning/dusting towels are going to be more sanitary than the ones you use to dry off your fermenting asshole.

as a matter of fact...the dirty rags i use to clean with and throw out instead of washing are cleaner than your nasty ass-towels.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Errrr… do you wash your underwear separately?

i wash whites together...underwear and towels
    Thanks for all the replies.

I decided after all, to play it safe, and just throw the clothes away instead of risking the potential of getting skin problems and other possible ailments
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Errrr… do you wash your underwear separately?

Don't look now but it's seems your avatar was stolen.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thanks for all the replies.

I decided after all, to play it safe, and just throw the clothes away instead of risking the potential of getting skin problems and other possible ailments

Ur an idiot.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    OP, you wipe your wet ass after a shower with a towel, don't you?
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur an idiot.

how so? what did you want me to do? donate my clothes to children in foreign countries and then they get sick with my herp?

You are deplorable to say the least.
    Originally posted by cupocheer OP, you wipe your wet ass after a shower with a towel, don't you?

No I stand on my balcony and air dry because I'm not trash like you.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby how so? what did you want me to do? donate my clothes to children in foreign countries and then they get sick with my herp?

You are deplorable to say the least.
    Im sorry.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No I stand on my balcony and air dry because I'm not trash like you.

youre a dirty nigger
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No I stand on my balcony and air dry because I'm not trash like you.

Oh! OK.
    Originally posted by WellHung Im sorry.

true
    Originally posted by cupocheer Oh! OK.

sorry but not sorry
    Originally posted by infinityshock true

*rams a fake tactical dildo up jills asshole and then starts jogging away laughing*
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby *rams a fake tactical dildo up jills asshole and then starts jogging away laughing*

youre an idiot
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot

well you're the one that just got raped not me asshole!
Jump to Top