User Controls

I enjoy going into quiet waiting offices and farting and burping loudly...

WellHung Black Hole
    Its quite entertaining to see the disgusted looks on the faces of folks.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Bump
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I don't enjoy guys with hairless arms. It doesnt look right.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I don't enjoy guys with hairless arms. It doesnt look right.

by hairless do you mean just an average amount of hair or do you mean like completely no hair at all? Because I'm pretty sure all guys have hair on their arms.
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by WellHung Its quite entertaining to see the disgusted looks on the faces of folks.

try shitting your pants

that will elicit a better response
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby by hairless do you mean just an average amount of hair or do you mean like completely no hair at all? Because I'm pretty sure all guys have hair on their arms.

i dont, you monkey fag handsome and well tanned individual
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I don't enjoy guys with hairless arms. It doesnt look right.

fuck a monkey
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock i dont, you monkey fag handsome and well tanned individual

lol you don't have any hair on your body? What are you like some kinda hypo-alegermic bill the cat bubble fuccboi?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol you don't have any hair on your body? What are you like some kinda hypo-alegermic bill the cat bubble fuccboi?

its called a 'razor' you fucking sasquach-faced, hygiene averse, monkey
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby by hairless do you mean just an average amount of hair or do you mean like completely no hair at all? Because I'm pretty sure all guys have hair on their arms.

a minimum of 11 hairs per 1mm squared
Jump to Top