User Controls

TOTSE members are willing to talk the talk...

WellHung Black Hole
    But it doesn't seem like they are willing to walk the walk. If y'all actually acted on your so-called principals.... most of you would be incarcerated. Pussies.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Druggies are pussies.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Druggies are pussies.

Ur a pussy.
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur a pussy.

You're a gapped toothed, fat , albino looking bitch.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover You're a gapped toothed, fat , albino looking bitch.

Lolol... triggered, bitch?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by WellHung But it doesn't seem like they are willing to walk the walk. If y'all actually acted on your so-called principals…. most of you would be incarcerated. Pussies.

a good portion of us have been
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra a good portion of us have been

What about u aldra? Wuts ur story?
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    We don't share any principles besides free speech.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cootehill We don't share any principles besides free speech.

I like that. Its refreshing.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Those

Old

Time

Shit

Eaters
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I never claimed to have principals!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by aldra a good portion of us have been

I came here to say this.

As far as my story, I used to make all different kinds of explosives, nitroglycerin TATP MEKP cheddite, ANFO ANNM APPN and a shit ton of LE like chlorate mixtures and flash powder mixtures, as well as regular old fireworks like aerial shells, gerbs, fountains, star guns, and of course firecrackers and polumnas. I used to make a shit ton of drugs too, meth DMT mushrooms weed etc. I've only been to jail for assault charges, terroristic threatening, and DUI.

Never once got busted doing any of the actual big shit, and only went to jail for the above shit because people are pussies and snitches. I never got caught because I was fucking smart about how I did things. I have since cleaned my life up and stopped all that crazy shit, and I live a pretty normal life. Glad I got out of the game when I did.

OP you have no fucking clue the kind of people that are on this website, because you're a little bitch and could only dream of the shit many of us used to do on the daily for shits and giggles.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung But it doesn't seem like they are willing to walk the walk. If y'all actually acted on your so-called principals…. most of you would be incarcerated. Pussies.

or are good enough to not get caught, you dumb handsome and well tanned individual.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock or are good enough to not get caught, you dumb handsome and well tanned individual.

Everyone gets caught eventually, little dick.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    What? You mean not deleting our accounts in protest of Lanny's tyranny??
    WellHung Black Hole
    Yo
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Everyone gets caught eventually, little dick.

false

on both.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Druggies are pussies.

not really because druggies have a lot of endurance, i highly doubt you could do as much heroin as I have and just quit on the drop of a hat. You'd probably go to a rehab by the lake you faggot
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by stupid noob I came here to say this.

As far as my story, I used to make all different kinds of explosives, nitroglycerin TATP MEKP cheddite, ANFO ANNM APPN and a shit ton of LE like chlorate mixtures and flash powder mixtures, as well as regular old fireworks like aerial shells, gerbs, fountains, star guns, and of course firecrackers and polumnas. I used to make a shit ton of drugs too, meth DMT mushrooms weed etc. I've only been to jail for assault charges, terroristic threatening, and DUI.

Never once got busted doing any of the actual big shit, and only went to jail for the above shit because people are pussies and snitches. I never got caught because I was fucking smart about how I did things. I have since cleaned my life up and stopped all that crazy shit, and I live a pretty normal life. Glad I got out of the game when I did.

OP you have no fucking clue the kind of people that are on this website, because you're a little bitch and could only dream of the shit many of us used to do on the daily for shits and giggles.

lol your fat whyfe called the cops on you for flicking her off and you're still with her, what a cuck . And actually you have been back to jail for drugs because you fucked up your probation by being a weed head.

you're as smart as bradley b
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby not really because druggies have a lot of endurance, i highly doubt you could do as much heroin as I have and just quit on the drop of a hat. You'd probably go to a rehab by the lake you faggot

I'm not stupid enough to try it in the first place bitch.

I don't need it. Period.
Jump to Top