User Controls

Manigault Newman chimps out after being fired from the White House accuses Trump of sayin 'Nigger'

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Omarosa Manigault Newman chimps out

Trump calls Omarosa 'that dog'

President Trump on Tuesday continued to lash out at Omarosa Manigault Newman over explosive claims in his former “Celebrity Apprentice” co-star turned White House aide makes about him in her new book, “Unhinged.” Trump seemed frustrated by secret recordings of conversations Manigault Newman made while she was employed at the White House, including one of a call she had with him the day after she was fired by chief of staff John Kelly.

“When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out,” Trump tweeted. “Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!”
    Trump has a history of using the phrase “like a dog” to disparage people, especially those who are fired. But several observers noted that in recent weeks, Trump has used racially-charged rhetoric in responding to prominent African-American critics.

Trump claimed that Manigault Newman begged him for a position in his administration, and that he gave her a job despite how disliked she was. “Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time,” the president tweeted. “She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart.”

NIGGER
    1) A word that offends blacks, but should only offend blacks that fit the discription of it. The reason why non-Nigger blacks get offended is because they hate to be associated with their race's "bad apples," not because of whatever slavery-related nonsense that other people confuse it with…Just how non-Redneck whites hate to be called as such. Everyone (including whites) can agree that there is a huge difference between "blacks" and "niggers."

Black people are just hard-workers who contribute to society just like everyone else…Now NIGGERS, are the gang-banging, uneducated, welfare-abusing, cap-popping, thuggin', no-good, drug-selling/using, nothing-but-rap-listening, terrible parenting, never-want-to-get-ahead-in-life blacks, that nobody wants around…not even regular blacks.

Any Black person who has sense, will NEVER use that word in a positive manner (this means the word "nigga"). If you want to associate someone with being your close friend, use the term "friend," not "my nigga!" It makes you sound and look like an idiot.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    She's making herself look so baaaaaaaad.

The media is using her, does she not get it or does she not care?
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    I'm looking into VoCo, never really played with it before
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    She gets paid to go on those shows and make a fool of herself.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i guarantee trump has used the word 'nigger' several times
    NIGGERS, are the gang-banging, uneducated, welfare-abusing, cap-popping, thuggin', no-good, drug-selling/using, nothing-but-rap-listening, terrible parenting, never-want-to-get-ahead-in-life blacks, that nobody wants around...not even regular blacks.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    nigger
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by infinityshock i guarantee trump has used the word 'nigger' several times

I dunno he might have never actually said it vocally. He's high IQ and he thinks ahead, he might have been aware of the possibility of always being recording/spying on given his wealth/status/popularity.

I bet either way fake soundclips will be created for the hell of it
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by eBagger I dunno he might have never actually said it vocally. He's high IQ and he thinks ahead, he might have been aware of the possibility of always being recording/spying on given his wealth/status/popularity.

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The Washington Post

Sarah Huckabee Sanders’s stunning non-denial that Trump used the n-word

Aaron Blake

The person who speaks for the president on Tuesday declined to vouch for him.

Asked whether there is a tape anywhere of Donald Trump using the n-word, as former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman has claimed, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders pointedly and repeatedly declined to rule it out. At one point she even said, “I can’t guarantee anything.”

White House spokespeople have occasionally emphasized that denials were coming from the president and not from them personally — apparently not wanting another false denial to damage their own credibility — but on Tuesday it was crystal-clear exactly what was happening. Sanders, like others in President Trump’s orbit, including Kellyanne Conway, wanted no part of ruling out the president having used such a racial slur, just in case there is actually a tape.

Here’s the exchange with NBC News’s Kristen Welker (key parts bolded):

WELKER: Has he ever used the n-word?

SANDERS: The president addressed that question directly via Twitter. I’d refer you back to him. I can certainly say I’ve never heard him use that term or anything similar.

WELKER: Have you asked him directly, Sarah?

SANDERS: The president — I didn’t have to, because he addressed it to the American people all at one time.

WELKER: Why haven’t you asked him directly?

SANDERS: Again, the president answered that question directly on Twitter earlier today.

WELKER: Can you stand at the podium and guarantee the American people they’ll never hear Donald Trump utter the n-word on a recording in any context.

SANDERS: I can’t guarantee anything, but I can tell you that the president addressed this question directly. I can tell you that I’ve never heard it. I can also tell you that if myself or the people that are in this building serving this country every single day doing our very best to serve our country and make it better, if at any point we felt that the president was who some of his critics claim him to be, we certainly wouldn’t be here. This is a president who is fighting for all Americans, who is putting policies in place that help all Americans — particularly African Americans. Just look at the economy alone. This president, since he’s been in office, in the year and a half since he’s been here, has created 700,000 new jobs for African Americans. That’s 700,000 African Americans that are working now that weren’t working when this president took place. When President Obama left, after eight years in office — eight years in office — he had only created 195,000 jobs for African Americans. President Trump in his first year and a half has already tripled what President Obama did in eight years. Not only did he do that for African Americans, but for Hispanics; 1.7 million more Hispanics are working now. This is a president who cares about all Americans, who is committed to helping them, and is putting policies in place that actually do that. Kevin?

WELKER: Just to be clear: You can’t guarantee it.

SANDERS: Look, I haven’t been in every single room. I can tell you the president has addressed this directly — he’s addressed it directly to the American people. And I can tell you what the focus and the heart of the president is, and that’s on helping all Americans.

Earlier Tuesday, Manigault Newman shared a 2016 tape with CBS News purportedly of her and two other black Trump campaign aides talking about the possible existence of the tape. A woman on the tape that Manigault Newman identified as spokeswoman Katrina Pierson at one point says: “He said it. He said it. He’s embarrassed.” Pierson, whose previous denials of this recording have now been directly contradicted, has since explained that she was merely trying to placate Manigault Newman.

But the whole thing has lent new credence to the idea that the tape, which before Tuesday was essentially a baseless rumor, might actually exist. What was most striking about the CBS News recording was how quickly the woman identified as Pierson granted the premise that this was something Trump had actually said. To at least one black staffer on the campaign, this fit with what she knew about Trump.

And that appears to be the case with Sanders, too, at least to some degree. And that’s enough for her to not want anything to do with denying it herself.
    Who cares anyway. The bitch is out for revenge cause she got fired.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by eBagger I dunno he might have never actually said it vocally. He's high IQ and he thinks ahead, he might have been aware of the possibility of always being recording/spying on given his wealth/status/popularity.

if that were true there would be no 'grab them by the pussy' sound bite.
    BTW she is a certified nigger
Jump to Top