User Controls

Serious - have any DH women here had abortions or miscarriages?

Enterita African Astronaut
    I know its tough to talk about and I wont make fun (what kind of sick fuck would), just need someone to talk to about that topic.
    Technologist victim of incest
    You won’t get anyone one to admit anything about their personal lives here.

People on DH could not be human and talk about their weaknesses or difficulties in life, it was turned into fodder for the trolls to abuse and judge other users. That’s the internet, everybody’s judgmental.
    Originally posted by Technologist You won’t get anyone one to admit anything about their personal lives here.

People on DH could not be human and talk about their weaknesses or difficulties in life, it was turned into fodder for the trolls to abuse and judge other users. That’s the internet, everybody’s judgmental.

Nobody on here would do that about a miscarriage. Thats fucked up. DH sounded rough.

If a DH user wants to PM me about it instead, thatd be great. Will keep it confidential.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    When I think "caring, compassionate and understanding" Enter always pops into my head, speak to him about your problems and he'll help you work through the issues, without judgement.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Not to sound out of line but I do sometimes genuinely wonder why a person would give a fuck if someone wants to have an abortion, let alone a hundred. What reason do you GENUINELY care for? You want so badly for a random developing clump to become the baby you will never fucking know?

It's probably one of the best arguments for pro-choice in terms of why do you actually care about these unborn babies before first giving a fuck about all the born ones.

Generic, but valid.

What do you think?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Never had an abortion,. but when i worked in Bangladesh for three years i performed multiple back alley abortions. I'm white you see, so it was easy convincing the locals i was some kind of rich doctor that knew what they were talking about. in general i just told them to lay down then i'd stomp on their stomach, if it hurt too much i'd get some off-brand local pain-killer from the slum market and just dissolve it in water i got from the gutter and inject them with them. There were a couple of fatalities but i never got in trouble because of my white privilege.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Enterita Nobody on here would do that about a miscarriage.

https://www.facebook.com/acpower
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.facebook.com/acpower

Who is that? Is that wires?!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enterita Nobody on here would do that about a miscarriage. Thats fucked up. DH sounded rough.

If a DH user wants to PM me about it instead, thatd be great. Will keep it confidential.

Well you picked the right user.....she’ll fill your inbox with lies about DHers.....damn bitch musta sent me 100 messages

She’s not wrong....in fact she was one of the biggest offenders

However to be fair.....she preferred sending the “gossip” about her former friends to others to post for her.....even encouraging elaboration

See this way she could pretend to be human in the forums.....and criticize the people who posted the truth about her....

Sort of like what she does here 🙄
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Well you picked the right user…..she’ll fill your inbox with lies about DHers…..damn bitch musta sent me 100 messages

She’s not wrong….in fact she was one of the biggest offenders

However to be fair…..she preferred sending the “gossip” about her former friends to others to post for her…..even encouraging elaboration

See this way she could pretend to be human in the forums…..and criticize the people who posted the truth about her….

Sort of like what she does here 🙄

sounds like a typical woman
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Enter, I hope your girlfriend hasn't had a miscarriage, you sounded somewhat excited about the possibility of having a baby and talked about you improving yourself which is wonderful. If she has told you she miscarried but your suspicious she aborted, I'm not sure if there are differences in how it effects the Mom or not, but I honestly hope that is not the case. If I'm off base, I apologize.
    Originally posted by itybit Enter, I hope your girlfriend hasn't had a miscarriage, you sounded somewhat excited about the possibility of having a baby and talked about you improving yourself which is wonderful. If she has told you she miscarried but your suspicious she aborted, I'm not sure if there are differences in how it effects the Mom or not, but I honestly hope that is not the case. If I'm off base, I apologize.

wait... you... care about me?

she hasn't had a miscarriage, i just wanted to make fun of a DH user who's had a miscarriage, but... now my heart feels a little bigger and I don't wanna do that no mores.

honk... :(
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by Enterita Nobody on here would do that about a miscarriage

I would
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Never had an abortion,. but when i worked in Bangladesh for three years i performed multiple back alley abortions. I'm white you see, so it was easy convincing the locals i was some kind of rich doctor that knew what they were talking about. in general i just told them to lay down then i'd stomp on their stomach, if it hurt too much i'd get some off-brand local pain-killer from the slum market and just dissolve it in water i got from the gutter and inject them with them. There were a couple of fatalities but i never got in trouble because of my white privilege.

I knew a chick in HS that was getting pregnant every six months and her remedy was having her friend kick her in the stomach repeatedly.

it worked...
    why the fuck would they give a shit about what people on the internet think about them? fucking pussies. i've been here long enough that people recognize i use drugs and get insecure about their own drug use and try to talk shit but who gives a fuck? you're all on a fucking internet dating website anyways, it's not like anyone has any dignity left in the first place. people who get really upset about other people on the internets lives have obvious emotional issues. i mean we all do but why bother wasting it arguing about who is the bigger slut/junkie/whatever? its fucking dumb.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III you're all on a fucking internet dating website anyways, it's not like anyone has any dignity left in the first place.

hahahaha

and good post, so true. they're pieces of shit.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by Enterita wait… you… care about me?

she hasn't had a miscarriage, i just wanted to make fun of a DH user who's had a miscarriage, but… now my heart feels a little bigger and I don't wanna do that no mores.

honk… :(

I'm glad she didn't. Were you seriously going to do that, just think if it actually happened to you
    Originally posted by itybit I'm glad she didn't. Were you seriously going to do that, just think if it actually happened to you

Ity

It’s been established that Enter is simply trolling with these made up scenario threads

It gets boring for him in mom’s basement.......
    Originally posted by itybit I'm glad she didn't. Were you seriously going to do that, just think if it actually happened to you

I... I do it all the time. Like, I send messages to girls who have had miscarriages and pretend to be their dead baby...

I got prawblems... if people just accepted me maybe I wouldn't act out liek this. :(
    Take drugs

No one gives a crap about your “issues”
Jump to Top