User Controls

@ anyone who's ever been pregnant

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This cringehouse 'baby fever' thing isn't for all of you right? Or just goddamn OBSESSION with your pregnancy every single day? Constantly needing to talk about how you're sick or you're hungry and woahhh you're craving something CrAzY and oh the doc said this and oh the doc said that and OMG this lady at the store had just the CUTEST little babby Omg I love babies so much!!!

How many of you did that? Lol
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Wimpy wimpy whimpers!!!!!

sounds like your ovaries are churning ,lil bromo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Originally posted by mmQ This cringehouse 'baby fever' thing isn't for all of you right? Or just goddamn OBSESSION with your pregnancy every single day? Constantly needing to talk about how you're sick or you're hungry and woahhh you're craving something CrAzY and oh the doc said this and oh the doc said that and OMG this lady at the store had just the CUTEST little babby Omg I love babies so much!!!

How many of you did that? Lol

Nope, not here. I hated being pregnant and couldnโ€™t wait for it to be cover. Never had baby fever either. Although I donโ€™t regret it, it wasnโ€™t something that was planned or well thought out. It just happened. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Pregnant chics can be hot

Plus you canโ€™t get them pregnant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    Originally posted by Archer513 Pregnant chics can be hot

They can also be NOT hot. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ Towards the end, I looked like a bloated puffer fish. Not a pretty site. ๐Ÿ˜“
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    That 3rd trimester is when ya bail ๐Ÿคช
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My baby mammers family was baby crazy. Her step dad had 7 kids and no he wasnt a minority.. Her sister tried to have a kid but aborted itself but she eventually had one.

My baby mammer actually never complained about anything weird like that but she did like the attention she got being pregnant.

She had a couple of cucks live w her and talk about on fb how it was their child now and all this bs and how they were going to adopt her because im such a loser and i look like a jedi ect...

Even girls on failbook would comment on my daughter and the fake father how they looked so alike and apart of me while krunk wanted to say "oh yeah the chubby cheeks and being bald?"

But yeah that really is the plight (not that i know what that word means) of small towns in texas outside of austin.

Beafa texas!

I knew i was fucked when her sister started talking about hpw shes reading an anti abortion religious fiction. Not even saying abortion so rad but you can tell that thats geared to a very particular movement
    Originally posted by Archer513 Pregnant chics can be hot

Actually you can: see twins & triplets for instance although the featus usually just absorbs the load as nutrient which is why its not as common
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Nope

Once a sperm penetrates the egg a protective coat develops that prevents other sperm from entering....

Identical twins...one egg one sperm....something causes two divisions right after conception ......genetically identical down to their fingerprints

Fraternal Twins two eggs...two different sperm....they are no more alike genetically speaking than any other siblings

Triplets are typically like identical twins....but the zygote splits three times before development starts...genetically identical

With in vitro fertilization they typically implant 5-8 embryos because the likelihood of even one taking is not very high

Sometimes more than one takes.....even up to 8 at one time ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    They are genetically like the fraternal twins.....not identical genetically
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I'm expecting my 2nd grandchild and first granddaughter within the next two weeks.

Maybe I should take a picture with her and replace "The Old Man".

What do you think, DHers?
    Originally posted by stl1 I'm expecting my 2nd grandchild and first granddaughter within the next two weeks.

Too many pedophiles here......bad idea

Also I thought your avatar was cuppo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Technologist victim of incest
    No didnโ€™t feel a need to talk about it with anyone other than close friends and family. I was a very happy pregnant person though! Never a day of morning sickness.

Iโ€™d like to add a little reversal. I was sick of everybody under the sun telling me how I should do everything. What to eat, what not to eat, books to read, what to buy, bla bla bla. Maybe a teenager needs that advise, but I was 31. Any advise I wanted came from my family and friends who were parents. I love it when non parents tried to tell me how to raise my child๐Ÿ™„
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    looks like john prine
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Too many pedophiles here……bad idea

Also I thought your avatar was cuppo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

lol the pedophiles are every especially myspace!
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by stl1 I'm expecting my 2nd grandchild and first granddaughter within the next two weeks.

post nude selfies
    Originally posted by infinityshock post nude selfies

Of the baby ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    I thought baby fever was just when young chicks really want to have kids, often because they see their friends having them and their biological instincts say "fuck you, feminism".

Bitching 24/7 about being pregnant is simply another form of lowly attention whoring.
    I thought baby fever only kicked in after women turn 35 or so and still donโ€™t have any kids
    Originally posted by D4NG0 I thought baby fever was just when young chicks really want to have kids, often because they see their friends having them and their biological instincts say "fuck you, feminism".

Bitching 24/7 about being pregnant is simply another form of lowly attention whoring.

pretty much a lot of pregnant girls are the bane of society
Jump to Top