User Controls

Why does everyone beat their women?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Seems like a lazy uncreative way to control someone. I think the urge to beat your woman is inversely proportional to the difference in psychological knowledge between you. Or their sluttiness vs your intolerance of it and insecurity.

But this thread is really about climate change and how its getting out of hand. How the fuck can someone who calls themself conservative not think the federal government should conserve the finite environment they govern? Why would you close the borders but allow companies, many of which are foreign, to rape the land for a small short term met benefit? Why aren't the alternatives more prevalent? Why the fuck is Trump and by extension all Americans complete fucking goofs? Americans are the worst victimy cuckholds, literally asking to be raped over and over again. History will judge Americans accordingly and label you "generation cuck" I.e. the generation that fondled themselves while everything around them was being raped.

Disgust
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE ATLEAST I KNOW I'M FREE.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Shut up, dork.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by A College Professor i'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE ATLEAST I KNOW I'M FREE.

So you are a professor of your love of being cucked who also happens to attend college
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Some like it.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Fuuuuuuuuuck the environment, hopefully I'll be ded before shit goes really bad. No carbon taxes, nothing that will decrease my standard of living pl0x. Fossil fuels let me heat this house, drive and fuck around on the internet.... do you really want to interrupt that?
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sudo Seems like a lazy uncreative way to control someone. I think the urge to beat your woman is inversely proportional to the difference in psychological knowledge between you. Or their sluttiness vs your intolerance of it and insecurity.

But this thread is really about climate change and how its getting out of hand. How the fuck can someone who calls themself conservative not think the federal government should conserve the finite environment they govern? Why would you close the borders but allow companies, many of which are foreign, to rape the land for a small short term met benefit? Why aren't the alternatives more prevalent? Why the fuck is Trump and by extension all Americans complete fucking goofs? Americans are the worst victimy cuckholds, literally asking to be raped over and over again. History will judge Americans accordingly and label you "generation cuck" I.e. the generation that fondled themselves while everything around them was being raped.

Disgust

you can't rape the willing! ahahahahah
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No no it's not lazy at all, rather it's a CHALLENGE. How far can you take it before she finally decides enough is enough? A few minor scraps?

Months of head clobber ands aggressive shoves into the kitchen table and fridge?

YEARS of battered skin, broken bones, concussions, burns, cuts, scars, delimbing, forcefeeding cat food, mashing feces into open wounds, water boarding, keeping you locked in a dark chamber with never-ending blaring audio of screams and weeping while you turn her room temperature to extreme highs and lows back and forth repeatedly FOR FUCKING EVER AND EVER?

How far can you go?

And then you can brag to the boys down at the local TAVERN.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    COWARDS!
    A lot of girls like to be beaten so they have something to victims about and guys that do it are smexy.
    Originally posted by Ember McLain COWARDS!

oh pashaww, cruisin' for a bruisin' knows no gender, chicken
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    men who are insecure beat their women, they don't know any other way of getting what they want. i've never hit any of my girls, wouldn't dream of doing so. but then i know i don't need to.

Originally posted by NARCassist men who are insecure beat their women, they don't know any other way of getting what they want. i've never hit any of my girls, wouldn't dream of doing so. but then i know i don't need to.

this isn't 100 percent true big bromo... I've only hit / beat women that did it to me first. And by the way you don't need to considering your last nigger whore just straight up left because you weren't man enough. So you gotta quit fronting so hard with your whole "heroin is teh superior drug" , "working is for dotards" , "I neva hit a women self righteous bullshit dude. god man you're worse than bill the cat sometimes. At least he admits he likes to have sex with men
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Seems like a lazy uncreative way to control someone. I think the urge to beat your woman is inversely proportional to the difference in psychological knowledge between you. Or their sluttiness vs your intolerance of it and insecurity.

Disgust

let me get a hold of you and youll see how quickly this american makes you my next gimp-whore.

youll be all up in that #metoo movement and giving free interviews to 20/20 and jerry springer about how you spent your days getting gang-raped to pay for my beer and cigarettes and your nights cleaning my house and using your tongue as my toilet paper.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor i'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE ATLEAST I KNOW I'M FREE.

stfu you handsome and well tanned individual illegal immigrant unterbottom
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you can't rape the willing! ahahahahah

which is why youll never be a rape victim
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by apt Best thread in a while

stfu faggot
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this isn't 100 percent true big bromo… I've only hit / beat women that did it to me first. And by the way you don't need to considering your last nigger whore just straight up left because you weren't man enough. So you gotta quit fronting so hard with your whole "heroin is teh superior drug" , "working is for dotards" , "I neva hit a women self righteous bullshit dude. god man you're worse than bill the cat sometimes. At least he admits he likes to have sex with men

Lol Bill Krozby you really don't like it when someone says something that challenges your little fantasy version of reality that you live in your own head, do you? That's why you get uncomfortable and start throwing insults and retarded suggestions that everyone except the biggest morons can see are complete bullshit.

And I don't hit women because I don't need to. The times when women have hit me I've just took it without showing even the slightest flicker of it having any affect on me what so ever. They very quickly realize that they don't have anywhere near to the strength needed to take me on or hurt me physically and they stop pretty quickly then.

But of course it takes a man to do that. If you're not a man and you're a pussy then your reaction to them hitting you or whatever would be summing along the lines of saying 'ouch, that hurt, stop it'. To which you've just indicated to her that that is a good way she can get at you. Plus she'll then realize you're a massive pussy and will lose all respect she might of had of you being a man. You'll likely find yourself having to physically defend yourself from her a lot more often after that. Sooner or later the law gets involved and if course nobody believes that she was the instigator, they never do.

Jump to Top