User Controls

Ever been sky diving or mountain climbing?

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I went in my mid-twentys but I want to go again.

I've been hiking at this spot where people mountain climb and it looks awesome. I think Ill do indoor lessons first and then take it to the cliffs.

Sucks being in my mid-30's and just getting around to all of this.

Do you do it all?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I went in my mid-twentys but I want to go again.

I've been hiking at this spot where people mountain climb and it looks awesome. I think Ill do indoor lessons first and then take it to the cliffs.

Sucks being in my mid-30's and just getting around to all of this.

Do you do it all?

not seeing how sky diving and mountain climbing are related...other than lack of oxygen at high altitude...

but.

yes. yes.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I made five jumps from a perfectly good airplane in my 20s and 30s. It was a blast, but I was an adrenaline junkie. Still am.

I did static line, not tandem.
    I went sky diving. I’ve been Rocky Mountain climbing. I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fumanchu.
    So what's mountain climbing like?

Is it all hype, or worth it?

With lessons ranging into the $300 range per day...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SBTlauien So what's mountain climbing like?

Is it all hype, or worth it?

With lessons ranging into the $300 range per day…

youre supposed to have lessons before mountain climbing?

oops.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by THANKSGIVING FOR STUPID POSTS MADE BY RETARDED FAGGOTS bill the cat of course opted to do a tandem jump and wore one of his favorite pair of assles chaps

Lol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock not seeing how sky diving and mountain climbing are related…other than lack of oxygen at high altitude…

but.

yes. yes.

Both are highly unnecessary risks to ur survival.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Both are highly unnecessary risks to ur survival.

theres all kinds of risky stuffs to do

aerobatics...motorcycles...calling niggers niggers...etc
    White water rafting is great too. I did the Upper and Lower Gulley in West Va.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist White water rafting is great too. I did the Upper and Lower Gulley in West Va.

airboating in the middle of the night in gator-infested waters is fairly risky...
    I’d love to be on an airboat, only saw them on TV. Now Gators?....I need a big strong man for protection😜
    Originally posted by Technologist I’d love to be on an airboat, only saw them on TV. Now Gators?….I need a big strong man for protection😜

Whos bigger than you
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist I’d love to be on an airboat, only saw them on TV. Now Gators?….I need a big strong man for protection😜

there are different sized ones...from little two-seaters to humongous ones that carry dump trucks and construction machinery

a big strong man isnt going to do any good against hundreds of swarming gators. when the airboat is moving all the 'bump-bump-bump-bump' you hear is the head of a gator getting run under.

next time i go out at night ill take a pic

best way ive found to get them to clear out is launch a firecracker mortar into the water. they dont seem to like that.
    Originally posted by Enterita Whos bigger than you

Bigger, taller?........Not many, I’m 6 ft tall. Bigger bulk?...Plenty, I weigh 170.
    Originally posted by infinityshock there are different sized ones…from little two-seaters to humongous ones that carry dump trucks and construction machinery

a big strong man isnt going to do any good against hundreds of swarming gators. when the airboat is moving all the 'bump-bump-bump-bump' you hear is the head of a gator getting run under.

next time i go out at night ill take a pic

best way ive found to get them to clear out is launch a firecracker mortar into the water. they dont seem to like that.

That whole thing sounds thrilling to me. Even the bump, bump, bump😁
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist That whole thing sounds thrilling to me. Even the bump, bump, bump😁

in a big airboat...yea. in a single/double seater with a V6 and thin-gauge aluminum hull...not so much
    Originally posted by Technologist Bigger, taller?……..Not many, I’m 6 ft tall. Bigger bulk?…Plenty, I weigh 170.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre supposed to have lessons before mountain climbing?

oops.

I would think so. I'm talking about climbing up verticle cliffs. Like Cliff Hanger.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I would think so. I'm talking about climbing up verticle cliffs. Like Cliff Hanger.

Ooh i memba that game
Jump to Top