User Controls

Grumpy men are low T

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    https://www.everydayhealth.com/g00/mens-health/low-testosterone-can-make-men-grumpy.aspx?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmllLw%3D%3D&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=14
    Grumpiness is associated with low testosterone, especially declining testosterone in middle age.

Testosterone is a hormone that encourages cooperation, honesty, honour, an eagerness to contribute, and responsibility.

If you know a cranky, snarky, resentful sort of guy, odds are he's a low T cuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    sounds like bill teh cat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Yeah. Low T guys are just as sputeful, they just aren't confident enough to beat your ass over it. A high T guy is too directly violent and shitty to be called something so benign as "grumpy".

Testosterone = violence.
    Originally posted by HTS Testosterone = violence.

Testosterone = willingness to use violence. Bravery in other words. Muscles, and being big enough to present a credible threat.

Testosterone doesn't make you violent.

Estrogen makes you violent. Look how violent women are with each other. Lesbians have the highest rates of domestic violence. Estrogen is associated in males with being fat, look how a beer belly guy is more violent, even towards women, than a skinny guy. Black males have the highest estrogen levels of any males, and are also the most violent.

Testosterone is not associated with violence, unless it's with ending a fight.
    Originally posted by HTS Yeah. Low T guys are just as sputeful, they just aren't confident enough to beat your ass over it. A high T guy is too directly violent and shitty to be called something so benign as "grumpy".

Testosterone = violence.

brah don't you take estrogen and beat on your luvr?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby brah don't you take estrogen and beat on your luvr?

I never!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Cootehill Testosterone = willingness to use violence. Bravery in other words.

Wow! That's some nice spin, you kike.

*looks at population of prisoners in any given country*

Yeah, nothing wrong with testosterone. 😂
    Originally posted by HTS Wow! That's some nice spin, you kike.

*looks at population of prisoners in any given country*

The true face of evil is an overweight and self-entitled woman named Laurie Ann Martinez. Can you even imagine what it would be like to be falsely accused of rape? Having to keep your composure while being accused of the most despicable crime?
    Originally posted by HTS *looks at population of prisoners in any given country*

Most prisoners are quite reasonable, but they need to be locked away as a result of the threat they pose to the pre-existing power structure. They threaten the power structure as a result of testosterone, plus, normally, low IQ.

Are you going to argue that the average politician is any morally better than the average prisoner?
    Originally posted by Cootehill Most prisoners are quite reasonable, but they need to be locked away as a result of the threat they pose to the pre-existing power structure. They threaten the power structure as a result of testosterone, plus, normally, low IQ.

Are you going to argue that the average politician is any morally better than the average prisoner?

yes he would probably argue that considering he's a Justin Trudeau supporter, smh...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cootehill Testosterone = willingness to use violence. Bravery in other words. Muscles, and being big enough to present a credible threat.

Testosterone doesn't make you violent.

Estrogen makes you violent. Look how violent women are with each other. Lesbians have the highest rates of domestic violence. Estrogen is associated in males with being fat, look how a beer belly guy is more violent, even towards women, than a skinny guy. Black males have the highest estrogen levels of any males, and are also the most violent.

Testosterone is not associated with violence, unless it's with ending a fight.

youre an idiot
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Cootehill Are you going to argue that the average politician is any morally better than the average prisoner?

The average politician is a man, so no. Thanks for proving my point. Men are the fucking worst. 🤗
    HTS highlight reel
    Guys are rational. Testosterone makes you think more clearly.

Yep men are dumb.

*farts on magazine full of male models*
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by HTS Yeah. Low T guys are just as sputeful, they just aren't confident enough to beat your ass over it. A high T guy is too directly violent and shitty to be called something so benign as "grumpy".

Testosterone = violence.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Guys are rational. Testosterone makes you think more clearly.

Are you trolling

Men and women both fight the same amount in different ways. Men physically, and women psychologically. Neither are rational.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by stupid noob What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Shut up.
    ^low t cuck detected!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by stupid noob What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

you spelt 'SEALs' wrong...mr 'seal'

and that gorilla warfare thing...

so. are you a 'navy seal'...or in the marines. because...not the same thing.

and using the entire arsenal of the USMC doesnt strike me as the method that would be much in the way of 'precision'

post pics of your tactical asshole.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^low t cuck detected!

youre an idiot
Jump to Top