User Controls

Golden Poison Dart Frog - The Most Poisonous Animal on Earth

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

[Mint Green Morph]

The Golden Poison Dart Frog (Phyllobates terribilis). Less than two inches long, it is the most poisonous creature on the face of the planet. Native to the humid forests of the Pacific coast of Colombia, its skin is densely coated in an alkaloid toxin (batrachotoxin), potent enough to kill 10,000 mice in a single touch (1 milligram), or twenty humans in a single touch(15,000 humans per gram). Even touching somewhere the frog has previously tred brings certain death. Alkaloid batrachotoxins can be stored by frogs for years after the frog is deprived of a food-based source, and such toxins do not readily deteriorate, even when transferred to another surface. Batrachotoxin attacks the sodium channels of nerve cells, but the frog has special sodium channels the poison cannot harm. This poison prevents its victim's nerves from transmitting impulses, leaving the muscles in an inactive state of contraction, leading to death in seconds or minutes.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    I don't believe this only because -SpectraL posted it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enterita I don't believe this only because -SpectraL posted it.

Not an Enter thread
    There are a bunch of animals that are more poisonous. Namely the box jellyfish you stupid senile fake news spouting roofer
    Spectral included pictures and edited it and it's still a shit Thead. An elementary school teacher might give him a D+
    Originally posted by yum There are a bunch of animals that are more poisonous. Namely the box jellyfish you stupid senile fake news spouting roofer

"The Poison Dart Frog is probably the most poisonous animal on earth. "

source: https://sciencebasedlife.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/the-most-poisonousvenomous-animals-in-the-world/
    "Probably"
    "Science"

Get off the roof gramps
    -SpectraL's source: somebody's wordpress blog with no sources
    Originally posted by -SpectraL "The Poison Dart Frog is probably the most poisonous animal on earth. "

source: https://sciencebasedlife.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/the-most-poisonousvenomous-animals-in-the-world/

IT literally says box jellyfish at 1 and king kobra at 2 then I stopped scrolling because I was so disgusted to be interacting with someone as stupid as you and entertaining your shit. Just do a nosedive from the chimney you sad sack of retarded shit.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enterita -SpectraL's source: somebody's wordpress blog with no sources

At least he didn’t get the frog pregnant 🤰
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand At least he didn’t get the frog pregnant 🤰

that would be an interesting frog to use as a dildo.
    Spectral is the one trolling Alex Jones by turning frogs gay
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock that would be an interesting frog to use as a dildo.

If you’re using the frog as a dildo you’re doing it wrong.......🐸
    Originally posted by yum IT literally says box jellyfish at 1 and king kobra at 2…

The article didn't order them in order of poisonousness. And I have several other sources which specifically name the golden dart frog as the most poisonous animal on earth. The jellyfish only gets the "most poisonous" moniker because of the number of people it kills, not because of its actual potency. You can't beat me at this, kid.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The article didn't order them in order of poisonousness. And I have several other sources which specifically name the golden dart frog as the most poisonous animal on earth. The jellyfish only gets the "most poisonous" moniker because of the number of people it kills, not because of its actual potency. You can't beat me at this, kid.

I can, however. I've been part of The Golden Poison Dart Frog BBS since 1987, kid. You're wrong.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The article didn't order them in order of poisonousness. And I have several other sources which specifically name the golden dart frog as the most poisonous animal on earth. The jellyfish only gets the "most poisonous" moniker because of the number of people it kills, not because of its actual potency. You can't beat me at this, kid.

Your own article literally says "the top prize for the world's most poisonous animal goes to the box jellyfish"

Please show me your blog sources you have a hard time understanding
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    OP is right. The poison dart frog is one of the kost poisonous animals on earth.

Important to note that box jellies are VENOMOUS not poisonous. The difference is that venom is always injected into the victim.
    You know those little pygmies with the long blow guns? They dip their darts in a paste they cook up using the coating from these very frogs, then they hide in the bushes. Just like you see in the movies. The poor sap goes by, unaware, and "ahhhhhhhh", grabs his shoulder, and then seconds later he drops dead. The pygmy then drags the body back to camp where they have a detoxifying ritual they use.
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL OP is right. The poison dart frog is one of the kost [sic] poisonous animals on earth.

That isn't what "OP" said though. You'd make a terrible lawyer. He said it was the most poisonous, not "one of the most poisonous".

Dumb shit.
    It IS the most poisonous animal on earth. Fact.
Jump to Top