User Controls

I LOVE JoJo!

Omg I wanna like totally steal her style and put my hair into a side pony and wear toddler clothes. I wish I could be like one of those girls from dance moms :( they are so pretty and thin

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Who

Gives

A

Fuck
    Technologist victim of incest
    Op,

How old are you? Just curious?
    Originally posted by Technologist Op,

How old are you? Just curious?

Technologist victim of incest
    Just what I thought! About 12-17.

You get that little pony on the side of your head, and worship some little girl on the internet. Let me know how that works out for ya.

Peace out!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i accidentally watched that for three seconds and have the unquenchable urge to bash that possessed little emulator of the 'exorcist' kid with a 16-pound sledge hammer right in the face.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    They laugh at you because you are different

I laugh at them because they’re all the same
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand They laugh at you because you are different

I laugh at them because they’re all the same

i laugh at them because theyre funny

funny in the way a crayon-chewing wheelchair-bound retard rolls down a long flight of stairs into oncoming rush hour traffic with a smile on its face is funny
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Ember McLain Omg I wanna like totally steal her style and put my hair into a side pony and wear toddler clothes. I wish I could be like one of those girls from dance moms :( they are so pretty and thin

Even children don't enjoy mulit-minute segments of screaming. This is content created for and pitched at hebephiles.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Even children don't enjoy mulit-minute segments of screaming. This is content created for and pitched at hebephiles.

i made it to ten seconds that time

what is the trending term for wanting to eviscerate an annoying little MOON PERSON-larvae with a rusty plastic spork.
    I didn't watch but is this about the pop singer JoJo from like 15 years ago whose probably had 6 kids by now and is broke af?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by infinityshock what is the trending term for wanting to eviscerate an annoying little MOON PERSON-larvae with a rusty plastic spork.

How do you get a plastic spork to rust?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by yum I didn't watch but is this about the pop singer JoJo from like 15 years ago whose probably had 6 kids by now and is broke af?

No, but that's a pretty good prediction of where this one is going to be in 15 years.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i met a girl who is 25 years old and she picked me up and was asking if I liked "jo jo" and i was like "i've heard the name but not really familiar with the music" and she but some on and she was like "yeaaah i don't care what you think i love it"

even though i didn't even say anything..
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny How do you get a plastic spork to rust?

stick it up Bill Krozbys asshole
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny How do you get a plastic spork to rust?

Is this a rhetorical question?
Jump to Top