User Controls

Rootpoop-outmybutt

I might be high and also I might have gotten my chakras realigned (root & sacral focus-ughhhhh fuck sacral I’m still vibrating in my butt) also I found a new dealer.

Also she said not to eat more than one banana at a time.

I feel the same applies to dicks.

K bye.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Marryme
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    She ate more than one banana and fell down her ladder and pooped on the floor.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by ohfralala She ate more than one banana and fell down her ladder and pooped on the floor.

This is why you only eat one. Stupid bitch.

Marryme
    Get on your knees :)
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    It seems §m£ÂgØL hasn't learned his lesson about dating women from this community
    Has anybody learned their lesson about clipping their toenails too short? Well? HAVE THEY?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    why? what happens when u clip em to short?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala I might be high and also I might have gotten my chakras realigned (root & sacral focus-ughhhhh fuck sacral I’m still vibrating in my butt) also I found a new dealer.

Also she said not to eat more than one banana at a time.

I feel the same applies to dicks.

K bye.

ill give you a chakra realignment thatll give you vibrations in your butt that register somewhere in california on someones seismograph as 'the big one'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT why? what happens when u clip em to short?

you have to get your toes sewn back on
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ohfralala Has anybody learned their lesson about clipping their toenails too short? Well? HAVE THEY?

I've done sports my entire life, especially (World) football and dude, my feet are completely fucked. Haha.

Fuck toenails. I don't need any fucking toenails.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Was that chakra stuff Craniosacral therapy?

I've done that a couple of times at the rehab place and it was pretty cool. I was shaking, too. The woman who did it was a super-fit older lady that kinda turned me on so one time I got rock hard while shewas doing her thing and she was like

"Physical reactions are completely normal. Just concentrate on the feelings and don't judge them"

I was breathing heavy as fuck and couldn't wait until it was over so I could jerk off. Good stuff.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    No we did a sound bath but my friend does craniosacral work as well, and knowing you, it doesn’t surprise me that your sacral chakra is easily opened. (Both root and sacral are closely related to sexuality.)

Originally posted by POLECAT why? what happens when u clip em to short?

Your toesies get extra sensitive.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Ugh... I just googled "athlete feet" to see if I can find something that looks like the shits I got but turns out that's the name of a fungus desease. Fucking nasty, man.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Risir,
    I knew a girl that ran marathons, her toenails practically fell of when she first started training, now they just look deformed.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea, my left pinkie toe is just now developing a nail again. It was fucked up when it first fell off. Luckily there was a blood crust under it that pushed to nail away and acted as protection from the flesh.

The part where the nail should be grew smaller and smaller until it looked like I didn't even have a toenail anymore. The toe is also sideways like a monkey paw or some shit.
    Time for some tough actin Tinactin.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I got a Ford toe,, its kinda fucked the fuck up,, it hurts so bad sometimes it makes my other big toe hurt,, word to the wise,, do not drop a ford F250 on ur toe
Jump to Top