User Controls

All of you, This Message

totse3.com Space Nigga
    This message is meaningful. head to its meaningfulness.

But in all seriousness.. You should bookmark it.

completly unrelated.

I'm No Robot am I?
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Thanks, jedis.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Thanks, jedis.

In a way, we're all like the jedis. we have rules and we have ways. Don't be a hater.
    I'm ready though.
    This timeline has been absolute shit and I'm ready for it to end and then restart.
    Next lifetime, I'm gonna make sure to backup all my home movies I took when I was 13 - 14, backup all the stuff I found on the net during the early 00s to cd-r, never record over my first ever harsh noise recording, never trade in my games to eb, exercise more, never drink sodas or alcohol, keep my original PS2, never stop trying to learn program at 13, listen to my friend's advice when he told me his bike's brakes were broken, not waste as much time on the web, get a job earlier etc
    There is so many things I wish I had done differently, if I can re-live this reality but do things differently that would be wonderful.
    Originally posted by totse3.com In a way, we're all like the jedis. we have rules and we have ways. Don't be a hater.

Eh I don't hate the jedis, just the bad ones, which is most of them.
    I know a really nice jedi woman at work, she's super friendly.
    Anyways, none of this would be happening if #1 we all had our own ethnostates and #2 people were more diligent in having control over their government and making sure evil and corruption never happen.
    It's sad but hey, this timeline has been SHIT.
    Face it, it's shit and it's time for us to all die.
    When I was growing up families were mean spirited, superstitious and didn't stick together, now days everyone is born to a single mom or whatever a few more generations of this and humanity will die out.
    Either there will be another racial nationalist uprising that will cleanse the world of this sickness, or humanity will die out not with a bang but with a whimper.
    Madman African Astronaut
    People who think the world is going to end are externalizing what is going on inside their head.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I'm ready though.
    This timeline has been absolute shit and I'm ready for it to end and then restart.
    Next lifetime, I'm gonna make sure to backup all my home movies I took when I was 13 - 14, backup all the stuff I found on the net during the early 00s to cd-r, never record over my first ever harsh noise recording, never trade in my games to eb, exercise more, never drink sodas or alcohol, keep my original PS2, never stop trying to learn program at 13, listen to my friend's advice when he told me his bike's brakes were broken, not waste as much time on the web, get a job earlier etc
    There is so many things I wish I had done differently, if I can re-live this reality but do things differently that would be wonderful.

Would the newly reborn you listen to the advice of old you, or would you still be young and knowing that you know everything there is to know?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    good riddance
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I'm ready though.

Me too.. we can be friends if you want. we think alike

Fuck... there has to be a fucking way to time travel back and start recording every fucking thing and playing it back when someone calls you out on some bogus shit.. calls you a racist.. you not only have an audio recording but a video

BOOM, you pull out your pocket projector and flash it on the wall with everyone around.

"oh, So what.. we were all racist a bit in the day" then the next time period and the next.. boom.. say what punk? HUH Yeah.. YOU THE RACIST

wont matter.. its not just how people change their attitudes.. some people are born into families who knew how to trigger others into loving them unconditionaly.. going to prison for them and taking huge chances?

but they would never do this shit for you.. and there thousands of these families out there and their kids are rotten to the core, regardless of how much they trick people into thinking they're so great

moving beyond that.. perhaps that was a bad example.. because people can change but then they turn on you.. someone has to take the blame for shit but to the rest are they kind and you're a scape goat for Jesus and Buddha

FUCK I'm a lost for words.. I really feel I'm in some weird surreal existance. But seriouslly.. I'm not intelligent enough to be one of Hunters friends

I'm not gonna pull a Russel "Highjacker" move

and I don't own guns

I just want to get back with much of my family (excluding my wife who cruely abbandon me because "Jesus knows this is best")

fuck did I do wrong. on that note.. Fucking security around planes and jets owned by private groups should have one master key for someone to come to your plane when you're ready to fly, and it stays turned on until you land it and it's towed to it's gate.. then pops back off. until you're ready to take off again. any fucking idiot like (well maybe russel was just really at his wits end.. fuck knows) RH could prolly load a giant fucking container of hazard material or a tank of liqued nitrogen or some other fucking gas like propain and slam it into an area where he hates people (or she or they or one of the 71-72 gender specifics of Facebook) First World Issues. mine are my demons.. I want to resolve this truth hidden regarding not only 9/11 but the day or two that followed in my home town outside of the bay area. or on the endge of.

that sound I made when I saw the second plane hit with my spouse on the phone.

What in the holy fucking pergatory was Jeff Hunter (The real Jeff and not a layered onion jeff)

OMG it wasn't garlic.. it was onion I smelled today? sorry that last part prolly off topic.

what do we do. just watch everything fall apart. what is the end game of this agenda? how could CIA benefit from this. perhaps it's an unknown dark op agency. we need help and stop ignoring this

Originally posted by infinityshock good riddance

Something tells me you're not such a bad guy. probably wise but also a massive wise-ass much of the time. and you shall show no compasion unless someone throws insults at you in a proper way
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You are in psychosis. Both of you.
    i am a spoopy skelinton n i gona get u
    Not everything that goes on is controlled by some agency, you fuckwit nittard. Sometimes things just happen. You can't even control your mind to keep from being a loonytune yet the CIA controls every little insect movement that happens? Please die.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery i am a spoopy skelinton n i gona get u

You're that jerkoff Snoopy?

You took my nickname from childhood (or the other)

I came across shitloads of mined data on you from "smeagal" if this is Snoopy (the original)

You, Zok and it's possible (though he would of been kind of young) Zach(Zak or Zac) is the kid of Jeff?

Why would Jeff subject this insanity to his own son? poor kid.

and what about the former Mayor of Saratoga.. the Heart of Silicon Valley?
Jump to Top