User Controls

The 5 Shades of Florida

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, Florida is one crazy state. Northern Florida is chock full of rednecks and hillbillies. Southern Florida is Land of the Hispanics. Central Florida is overloaded with tourists. Go hang out in Western Florida if you want to kick it with the geriatrics and retirees. (And LJ.πŸ˜€) Last, but not least, Eastern Florida is Party Central. Folks, what's your favorite shade of Florida?
    UncleReagan Yung Blood
    Floridians are worse than Texans an Californians with arogance "We are better than you".. in order. Florida, Texas then California.. but these three states do have "Better" to show off..California probably has "Best in most categories" .. Oregonian think they're better than Californians with their shitty hipster smell of dank weed, great micro brews and decentd mom n pop coffee houses.. but fuck those green hipster Orgonians.. fuck them back into their trees.e And Texas.. "Don't mess with me".. if you think you're so tuff.. go pick a fight with a tree loving Oregonians .. you would lose a fight with one.. those hipster are mean with tatted necks of ladybugs and hemp wearing wifebeaters
    UncleReagan Yung Blood
    Who is LJ. I need a new Facechat wife..has my copy DVD of me,myself n ,Irene with lotion n a box of kleenex
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Florida is a pretty whacked out state as far as news goes. It makes us look like we’re the state of the weirdos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Put up Florida sunbathing bikini pictures of yourself, bitch!
    No, bitch! 😝
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Lololololol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, Florida is one crazy state. Northern Florida is chock full of rednecks and hillbillies. Southern Florida is Land of the Hispanics. Central Florida is overloaded with tourists. Go hang out in Western Florida if you want to kick it with the geriatrics and retirees. (And LJ.πŸ˜€) Last, but not least, Eastern Florida is Party Central. Folks, what's your favorite shade of Florida?

false. orlando is full of handsome and well tanned individuals, mostly puertospicicans, and miami is full of handsome and well tanned individuals, mostly puertocubomessycan. the niggers are in mostly isolated pockets despite the kikes attempting to die-verse-ify the niggers into white-majority locations.

the rest of florida, outside the cities, is a large quantity of rednecks that abhore handsome and well tanned individuals. inside the cities are the liberal shitbags that illegally immigrated from northern shithole states full of handsome and well tanned individuals. yes, there are a lot of geriatrics here who contribute to the poor quality of the driving experience on public roads.

where the shit do you see eastern florida having anything to do with partying.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by UncleReagan Who is LJ. I need a new Facechat wife..has my copy DVD of me,myself n ,Irene with lotion n a box of kleenex

post nude selfies. im going to fap to you so hard youre going to become pregnant via spontaneous conception.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Put up Florida sunbathing bikini pictures of yourself, bitch!

post nude selfies in the dragon pose
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock false. orlando is full of handsome and well tanned individuals, mostly puertospicicans, and miami is full of handsome and well tanned individuals, mostly puertocubomessycan. the niggers are in mostly isolated pockets despite the kikes attempting to die-verse-ify the niggers into white-majority locations.

the rest of florida, outside the cities, is a large quantity of rednecks that abhore handsome and well tanned individuals. inside the cities are the liberal shitbags that illegally immigrated from northern shithole states full of handsome and well tanned individuals. yes, there are a lot of geriatrics here who contribute to the poor quality of the driving experience on public roads.

where the shit do you see eastern florida having anything to do with partying.

Come on bro... you got to get out to Daytona Beach and Fort Lauderdale. You don't even know what's going on in your own state.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Come on bro… you got to get out to Daytona Beach and Fort Lauderdale. You don't even know what's going on in your own state.

ive spent entirely too much time in both places

west palm is 'nice' in that there are fewer handsome and well tanned individuals. ft lauderdale is too close to handsome and well tanned individual-ami

fuck niggertona-beach.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock ive spent entirely too much time in both places

west palm is 'nice' in that there are fewer handsome and well tanned individuals. ft lauderdale is too close to handsome and well tanned individual-ami

fuck niggertona-beach.

West Palm too. Good call. Yeah bro niggers are everywhere in Florida... I thought that was automatically assumed.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung West Palm too. Good call. Yeah bro niggers are everywhere in Florida… I thought that was automatically assumed.

allegedly niggers moved to florida in the 1800s because it was such a shithole (unlivable heat and humidity, swampland, rampaging injuns, hell-hole wildlife rampaging everywhere (panthers, mosquitoes, and gators that preyed upon humans, etc,) diseases and parasites in the air and water, etc) that no normal person would be insane enough to live there...nor had any desire to hunt down any escaped niggers to collect their bounty. the niggers consolidated in small geographic locations then whitey decided to come here to the more 'livable' areas because of the warm and tolerable weather in florida during the winter while the rest of the country was freezing the shit out of themselves.

the thing is...all the good usable land was used up by about the early 1970s so everything being built now is former swampland.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Some rude fucks in Florida.. Mostly the yankees and the cubaricans.. I'm surprised more of em aren't shot in the head??
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    WTF happened to Florida? Wasn't like any of this when I lived there.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Some rude fucks in Florida.. Mostly the yankees and the cubaricans.. I'm surprised more of em aren't shot in the head??

they are

the thing with fl is if you need to dispose of a body its a simple matter of taking them it far out into a gator-infested swamp as possible (the farther in, the better)...tossing it overboard...then within a few hours there is no trace of the body

the trick is to do it where there are lots and lots of gators which causes them to fight for the parts and consume them on the spot instead of the typical gator preference of dragging their snack down to their lair and letting it fester for a few weeks...which risks the body/bodypart being forgotten about then floating to the surface and found...

gators tend to swallow what they eat, instead of chewing, (which leaves forensics evidence) then when what theyve eaten...including larger bones...is in their guts its broken down in one of the most effective digestive systems of all animals...

what the big gators dont get the little ones do
    Scary ^^^
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol.

^^^April lives in Northern Florida. Jacksonville area. She is a redneck.
Jump to Top