User Controls

prank TV the show pilotscript

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    What is prank TV the show??? Good question, thats what I'm gonna telling you about today. prank TV the show is a big idea and it's such a big awesome deal that you can't really see it for waht it is just by reading about it, you have to actually make the show and see how viral and hilarious it is.

for example - in one episode MIKE pretends to be a plumber and when someone calls him to replace the garbage disposal, he re-routes the drain into their SWIMMING POOL. buttfuckingly hairlarious.

in another episode MIKE pretends to be a garage door business and when someone calls im to fix their door he bypasses the safety sensors and turns the door operator UP TO 100, making it smash into the ground at over 60 miles and hour.

but at the end of the show the whole camera crew comes out and laughs they're ass off at the unsespecting victim to let em know it was all a big hoax
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I wonder how he reacted.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor What is prank TV the show??? Good question, thats what I'm gonna telling you about today. prank TV the show is a big idea and it's such a big awesome deal that you can't really see it for waht it is just by reading about it, you have to actually make the show and see how viral and hilarious it is.

for example - in one episode MIKE pretends to be a plumber and when someone calls him to replace the garbage disposal, he re-routes the drain into their SWIMMING POOL. buttfuckingly hairlarious.

in another episode MIKE pretends to be a garage door business and when someone calls im to fix their door he bypasses the safety sensors and turns the door operator UP TO 100, making it smash into the ground at over 60 miles and hour.

but at the end of the show the whole camera crew comes out and laughs they're ass off at the unsespecting victim to let em know it was all a big hoax

youre an idiot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by THANKSGIVING FOR STUPID POSTS MADE BY RETARDED FAGGOTS mmmm buddy you better start stretching your floopy asshole now because my account is maturing very quickly. im about to make you the most highly thanked fucktard on the website faggot now try a bigger dildo and grab your ankles

have fun with that
Jump to Top