User Controls

Told my evil sister off at the hospital

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    The doctor told us our mom has cancer. A moment passed and I found myself on the verge of tears. My evil sister decided to make a move and mocked my grief like a schoolyard bully. Instead of crying, my face hardened and my voice rose. I told her to kill herself and go back to Hell where she belongs, and I said it in front of everybody: the doctor, the nurses, our father; and her fiance even nodded in agreement. It's a good thing I'm a licensed minister, because rebuking someone in a hospital in the way I did would otherwise be difficult to justify. Cluster B personality disorder, grade A cunt. Phenibut and espresso.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    dang, daniel.

first off sorry to hear thatabout your mum. that sucks and i cant imagine even thoupgh,i can imagine. id like for you, zanick, to literally set your sister up.

I want you to tell her yo'ure gonna do a bunch of goodthingsfor her, makeherfeel all welcome and shit

and then, I want you to literally grasp her, hold her by the neck, and force her into your oven. Which you will have preheated but that's not important.

What's important is how you will literally watch her burn ...er, roast, alive. until she's dead.
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    I want drugzzzzz ..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sancho I want drugzzzzz ..

I want you to shut up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    that's not what she's saying
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    zanick is a cuck
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    yeah but so are you
    good job zanick, from what you've written she deserved it

sorry about the situation though, that sucks man
    Originally posted by mmQ yeah but so are you
    i dont even know what that know what that word means) =(
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Then everyone clapped, and Albert Einstein gave you a $100% bill.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by Zanick The doctor told us our mom has cancer. A moment passed and I found myself on the verge of tears. My evil sister decided to make a move and mocked my grief like a schoolyard bully. Instead of crying, my face hardened and my voice rose. I told her to kill herself and go back to Hell where she belongs, and I said it in front of everybody: the doctor, the nurses, our father; and her fiance even nodded in agreement. It's a good thing I'm a licensed minister, because rebuking someone in a hospital in the way I did would otherwise be difficult to justify. Cluster B personality disorder, grade A cunt. Phenibut and espresso.

did you fuck your sister or not
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick The doctor told us our mom has cancer. A moment passed and I found myself on the verge of tears. My evil sister decided to make a move and mocked my grief like a schoolyard bully. Instead of crying, my face hardened and my voice rose. I told her to kill herself and go back to Hell where she belongs, and I said it in front of everybody: the doctor, the nurses, our father; and her fiance even nodded in agreement. It's a good thing I'm a licensed minister, because rebuking someone in a hospital in the way I did would otherwise be difficult to justify. Cluster B personality disorder, grade A cunt. Phenibut and espresso.

if you werent an unterbottom bitch youd make your sister watch you rape everyone in the room then make everyone watch you rape her with the assorted orifice jellies from those closest to her slathered all over your tiny wee-wee.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    "tiny wee-wee" was a really weak end to that post, bruh. Before that, you were doing so well. Just work on your final table game, man. It'll be alright. I give it, overall, a 6.5/10. There are cookies over by the dartboards. Only one per person.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box did you fuck your sister or not

Nlll

Originally posted by infinityshock if you werent an unterbottom bitch youd make your sister watch you rape everyone in the room then make everyone watch you rape her with the assorted orifice jellies from those closest to her slathered all over your tiny wee-wee.
    Seventeen buttholes walked into ya. You liked it

Asshole absorber haahsh
    Jill the cock
    MUH APPROPRIATIOS!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery "tiny wee-wee" was a really weak end to that post, bruh. Before that, you were doing so well. Just work on your final table game, man. It'll be alright. I give it, overall, a 6.5/10. There are cookies over by the dartboards. Only one per person.

ill give you a cock in your asshole followed by a generous serving of nutt milk for you to wash down those cookies with.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Nlll

Seventeen buttholes walked into ya. You liked it

Asshole absorber haahsh
    Jill the cock

youre drunk, retard

go home
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Then everyone clapped, and Albert Einstein gave you a $100% bill.

then he cured his mother's cancer and banged the chemo tech
    Originally posted by Zanick I told her to kill herself and go back to Hell where she belongs

and then..

It's a good thing I'm a licensed minister

of what?
Jump to Top