User Controls

Becoming the new alex jones

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm kinda pissed off that alex jones show has been canceled I've been following him since i was 14. I'm now 31 (not that I know what that number means) triggered fat and dumb but I think that If I was to hit him up I could probaly be once of his correspondents and make money because I believe in the cause and I'm a true american patriot. I have the rest of my life ahead of me and if i don't do something now it will all be over. Thoughts?

Doug Monks the channel. I am a real truther but also a millenial I'm getting the world trade center tattooed on my arm with a banner that says "its raining men" think i can pull it off?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm kinda pissed off that alex jones show has been canceled I've been following him since i was 14. I'm now 31 (not that I know what that number means) triggered fat and dumb but I think that If I was to hit him up I could probaly be once of his correspondents and make money because I believe in the cause and I'm a true american patriot. I have the rest of my life ahead of me and if i don't do something now it will all be over. Thoughts?

Doug Monks the channel. I am a real truther but also a millenial I'm getting the world trade center tattooed on my arm with a banner that says "its raining men" think i can pull it off?

Wait, youre only 31?

Damn youre shot out lmao.

Dont do drugs, kids
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    downvoted^
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

GAS THE GLOBALISTS

SOVEREIGNTY WAR NOW
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enterita Wait, youre only 31?

Damn youre shot out lmao.

Dont do drugs, kids

I actually look young for my age enterita, quit fronting. You know i was born in 1987
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

GAS THE GLOBALISTS

SOVEREIGNTY WAR NOW

I've predicted the race war over 20 years ago, there will be only 3 factions, the rooty, the tooty and the fruity, what side will you be on fam?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've predicted the race war over 20 years ago, there will be only 3 factions, the rooty, the tooty and the fruity, what side will you be on fam?

the fermented
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm kinda pissed off that alex jones show has been canceled I've been following him since i was 14. I'm now 31 (not that I know what that number means) triggered fat and dumb but I think that If I was to hit him up I could probaly be once of his correspondents and make money because I believe in the cause and I'm a true american patriot. I have the rest of my life ahead of me and if i don't do something now it will all be over. Thoughts?

you need to post live streaming video of yourself jumping off a very tall building, you unterbottom cock sucking handsome and well tanned individual retard i­lliterate faggot nigger fucker
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've predicted the race war over 20 years ago, there will be only 3 factions, the rooty, the tooty and the fruity, what side will you be on fam?

the only race war is going to be in your intestines between the cracker cum getting pumped into your oral orifice and the nigger nutt nougat flooding your asshole, you dumb nigger.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you need to post live streaming video of yourself jumping off a very tall building, you unterbottom cock sucking handsome and well tanned individual retard i­lliterate faggot nigger fucker

nah im not gay like that
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah im not gay like that

you make richard simmons look like john wayne on testosterone supplementation.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you make richard simmons look like john wayne on testosterone supplementation.

John wayne was a cuck and a nazi bastard
    the race war will between those that can see and those that can only look
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I predicted over 100 years ago that there would be violence. I tried to tell people they would have to work...a job....to make money...to buy THINGS. YES THINGS! Or is that what I wanted you to think? Globalism. In a pirate ship... Full of fuckin jedis on acid. And don't get me started on the Desert media machine.. Oh fuck no. Homos drinkin soy milk.. Couldn't tie Rambo's boots with 10 nazis and a flag pole.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I predicted over 100 years ago that there would be violence. I tried to tell people they would have to work…a job….to make money…to buy THINGS. YES THINGS! Or is that what I wanted you to think? Globalism. In a pirate ship… Full of fuckin jedis on acid. And don't get me started on the Desert media machine.. Oh fuck no. Homos drinkin soy milk.. Couldn't tie Rambo's boots with 10 nazis and a flag pole.

speak english, this is america you beaner
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Bean dippin in yo mom's SSI check deeeeeep with this green card, Ricky Bobby
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

You're going to rely on the French again to win your wars for you?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're going to rely on the French again to win your wars for you?

say that to my face you mother fucker
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby John wayne was a cuck and a nazi bastard

Not really. He had some of the same core beliefs as Alex Jones. Without the ranting of course. Listen for yourself and then decide.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Not really. He had some of the same core beliefs as Alex Jones. Without the ranting of course. Listen for yourself and then decide.

sorry dude your opponent already called you a nazi therefore you LOSE this debate
Jump to Top