User Controls

I'm so overwhelmed with work and I actually have it pretty good...

Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    I'm literally sitting in my car drunk af thinking about what my team has to do tomorrow on my day off... we have had quite a few changes in our systems and processes that are probably way more overwhelming to me than them.

We have a brand new pos system which has had far too many complications on the first day.

I left today and told them I am drinking a bottle of vodka. I said it in jest. But not really.

I've called them and texted them today. I know when we chatted they heard the buzz in my voice. I'm embarrassed but yet I feel it's my obligation to be there for them so I'd rather they hear my voice.

I have a great job. I make good money. Theres a great deal of responsibility that comes with running a business (that isnt exactly yours) yet you feel and treat it as such.

Fuck I love my job but I hope I didn't sound drunk or overwhelmed as I am!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Having a lot of work can be too much some times but it's not a bad problem to have.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I know the feeling! I was promoted 2 weeks ago to department manager. I couldn't sleep because I wanted to change things to make everything so much better. Took me a few bottles of beer to go to sleep, I hated that!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i quit working so i could focus on drinking
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Nil Having a lot of work to can be too much some times but it's not a bad problem to have.

*would thank

Its really not and im grateful for it. I just feel like I'm letting my team down. I should be the expert on the new pos and yet I couldn't wait to leave to get a vodka IV.

I just feel like sometimes my team deserves better. I'm sure everyone has felt this way.
    Originally posted by A College Professor i quit working so i could focus on drinking

Exactly.
    Oh great I can’t wait for the new POS now.

I’m gonna sit in my car and drink too then get out and steal security’s golf cart.
    Maybe you can teach me...

Hehehehehehe...
    Technologist victim of incest
    BB❤️

I would bet money that your workers see your dedication! It’s obvious when someone loves their job and goes above and beyond. Just the fact that this bothers you so much, shows your dedication.

I’m sure your workers see the load of work you’ve taken on, and I’m sure they don’t mind if the boss lets her hair down. You’re only human love bug💋
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Daddyissues I'm literally sitting in my car drunk af thinking about what my team has to do tomorrow on my day off… we have had quite a few changes in our systems and processes that are probably way more overwhelming to me than them.

We have a brand new pos system which has had far too many complications on the first day.

I left today and told them I am drinking a bottle of vodka. I said it in jest. But not really.

I've called them and texted them today. I know when we chatted they heard the buzz in my voice. I'm embarrassed but yet I feel it's my obligation to be there for them so I'd rather they hear my voice.

I have a great job. I make good money. Theres a great deal of responsibility that comes with running a business (that isnt exactly yours) yet you feel and treat it as such.

Fuck I love my job but I hope I didn't sound drunk or overwhelmed as I am!

post nude selfies of being drunk
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist BB❤️

I would bet money that your workers see your dedication! It’s obvious when someone loves their job and goes above and beyond. Just the fact that this bothers you so much, shows your dedication.

I’m sure your workers see the load of work you’ve taken on, and I’m sure they don’t mind if the boss lets her hair down. You’re only human love bug💋

a boss never lets their hair down or allows their underlings to get the slightest whiff of weakness.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala Oh great I can’t wait for the new POS now.

I’m gonna sit in my car and drink too then get out and steal security’s golf cart.

for extra credit, beat the security guy, rape him with his baton, then duct tape his unconscious naked body to the hood and drive it around until someone notices
    Originally posted by infinityshock for extra credit, beat the security guy, rape him with his baton, then duct tape his unconscious naked body to the hood and drive it around until someone notices

Good idea. Every golf cart needs a good hood ornament.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Oh Fin,
    I don’t think that’s always true. Sometimes a boss can garner more team work and loyalty, by showing that they are human also.
    Tbh frala.. it's pretty dope.

Theres just a lot of tech issues that ur store cant process so it has to be bubbled up and you have to wing it for the most part.

Once we all are acclimated and the system has evolved with no errors we will be golden.
    Originally posted by Technologist BB❤️

Ty honeyyy!!❤❤
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Oh Fin,
    I don’t think that’s always true. Sometimes a boss can garner more team work and loyalty, by showing that they are human also.

false
    Originally posted by infinityshock a boss never lets their hair down or allows their underlings to get the slightest whiff of weakness.

I would actually agree with this.. The brand I work for would not.

We are all about transparency and associate engagement.

Fin, as much as I agree with your "fearless leader" strategy, this isnt 2003.

We all have a collective voice.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I interviewed a guy a few days ago, he said "You tell me what to do and I do it!" I told him that's not how we operate. I told him he should know what to do, I shouldn't have to tell him what to do...
    Damn. I wouldn't want to work for you tbh.
Jump to Top