User Controls

I would like Hillary if..

S6x African Astronaut
    She wasn't really a republican type hiding under the democratic platform.

of course Trump is a Independent hiding under the Republican platform in order to win.

it's convoluted because right exchanged with left and left with right.

so you might think.. Then why don't you like Hillary then.

It has more to do with Whitewater scandal on mainly old people to steal their life savings from tricking them into preditory loans. then came the Mena Ak drug and sex/child/trafficking. perhaps not actual children like the fucking podesta brothers but 13 and 14 year olds having sex with Gov Clinton (bill) while hillary was said to have helped do this. plus they were making kickbacks on cocaine. then some teens witnessed it (guys) and were murdered.

then came a series of murders people link to Hillary. Say some shit about her and get murdered. sup with this?

-discuss
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Hillary nor Trump were good choices, they both suck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by itybit Hillary nor Trump were good choices, they both suck

Yes.. I feel like we're both white people on Black Jeapordy. YESS! good answer, I'll take that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Madman African Astronaut
    It would have been great to have hillary win and be at war with russia in a day and have the first wonen president start a war that kills half of america. I don't know why anyone thought she would win after fucking over bernie sanders, sanders could have probably beat trump.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Madman It would have been great to have hillary win and be at war with russia in a day and have the first wonen president start a war that kills half of america. I don't know why anyone thought she would win after fucking over bernie sanders, sanders could have probably beat trump.

She secretly is friends with Russia and China.

Trump is just stuck because his wife is what.. Georgian or Ukrain? still a slav. so maybe this is why? maybe she is cute KGB girl and they made their move to get someone into office. Putin is waiting for shit to calm before the great war without a shot takes place.

or not.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by S6x She wasn't really a republican type hiding under the democratic platform.

of course Trump is a Independent hiding under the Republican platform in order to win.

it's convoluted because right exchanged with left and left with right.

so you might think.. Then why don't you like Hillary then.

It has more to do with Whitewater scandal on mainly old people to steal their life savings from tricking them into preditory loans. then came the Mena Ak drug and sex/child/trafficking. perhaps not actual children like the fucking podesta brothers but 13 and 14 year olds having sex with Gov Clinton (bill) while hillary was said to have helped do this. plus they were making kickbacks on cocaine. then some teens witnessed it (guys) and were murdered.

then came a series of murders people link to Hillary. Say some shit about her and get murdered. sup with this?

-discuss

shes a criminal and deserves to be in jail

and...benghazi
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock shes a criminal and deserves to be in jail

and…benghazi

Yes that was a real cunt move on her part to play it off as "So what"

My guess is that many CIA don't care for those guys. the ones placed in power. as if all CIA are just expendable and there might be a brotherhood between them, but the ones at the top couldn't care less. and CIA probably only know a few other agents only because they once did a Job together. outside of that, it's all compartamentalized.

maybe?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by S6x Yes that was a real cunt move on her part to play it off as "So what"

My guess is that many CIA don't care for those guys. the ones placed in power. as if all CIA are just expendable and there might be a brotherhood between them, but the ones at the top couldn't care less. and CIA probably only know a few other agents only because they once did a Job together. outside of that, it's all compartamentalized.

maybe?

i dont know about now...but when i was in the military if that shit had happened there would have been some sort of 'failure' of one of her aircraft or vehicles. accidental, of course.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    if she was dead,, ide trust her then also
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by S6x She secretly is friends with Russia and China.

Trump is just stuck because his wife is what.. Georgian or Ukrain? still a slav.

Georgians aren't slav, they're kinda there own deal.
    Madman African Astronaut
    When I was in the navy it was all about float checks and anal sex.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Madman When I was in the navy it was all about float checks and anal sex.

you must have been in the boyscouts. that is where all that happens
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock i dont know about now…but when i was in the military if that shit had happened there would have been some sort of 'failure' of one of her aircraft or vehicles. accidental, of course.

On Miss Clinton or head of CIA?
    S6x African Astronaut
    umm what does float checks mean?
    Madman African Astronaut
    It means to check if something(or someone) floats.
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    I would never like Hillary.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Madman It means to check if something(or someone) floats.

Oh.. I thought like floating a bank check which i was thinking of someone who tried to make a check float but sank by endorsing my name illegally and the collection agency running up the price of it over a few decdes to be in the thousands.

So like floating like a duck?
    S6x African Astronaut
    You can't go back to the trees.. You can't go back to the trees
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by S6x On Miss Clinton or head of CIA?

there is no 'miss'

'whore' is an acceptable title
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by S6x umm what does float checks mean?

you drop it in the water and see if it floats...or sinks.

sometimes you can drop them on a hard surface and they bounce.

very entertaining.

you stupid nigger.
Jump to Top