User Controls

ATTN: Date Hookers - Part 4

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I still don't get it.

Why do you come here? It doesn't make any sense. Can we end this experiment now?
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Nobody is doing shit, though.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Please leave...
    Enterita African Astronaut
    They're human scum, the lowest of the low, extremely low-status.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    I don't know what the male users look like, but they must be extremely ugly and low status to be chasing the obese and old female users. That's just nature.

Okay, I just did some detective work. Not sure what user this is, because they're all pretty much the same, but this is one of the males:

Fucking lol.

And here's the totes sexy female DH users:

I don't want them posting here. They're old and fat and ugly and have no unique personalities among them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

I’d say that’s polio....but the furniture is too nice.....
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Enterita They're human scum, the lowest of the low, extremely low-status.

They are some different flavor of scum, though. It just doesn't mix well with ours.

They are all a bunch of 40 year old semi-normies who think they are better at interneting than we are and that's what I don't get. They always compare their stupid dating site to &T and claim their "trolls" were so much worse and... SHUT UP. NO. You don't understand...

*sigh*
    Originally posted by RisiR † They are some different flavor of scum, though. It just doesn't mix well with ours.

They are all a bunch of 40 year old semi-normies who think they are better at interneting than we are and that's what I don't get. They always compare their stupid dating site to &T and claim their "trolls" were so much worse and… SHUT UP. NO. You don't understand…

*sigh*

I'm glad someone else is saying it. It's annoying me how totseans are being so passive about this shit. We need to actually fight back.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Enterita I don't want them posting here. They're old and fat and ugly and have no unique personalities among them.

I feel you. I've made a couple of threads when I came back, voicing my concerns and I was laughed at by our own people, Enter. Yes... oh god, the memory is still... excuse me.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Enterita I'm glad someone else is saying it. It's annoying me how totseans are being so passive about this shit. We need to actually fight back.

https://niggasin.space/thread/24610
    Originally posted by RisiR † I feel you. I've made a couple of threads when I came back, voicing my concerns and I was laughed at by our own people, Enter. Yes… oh god, the memory is still… excuse me.

There are a lot of low-test, desperate men from our original community, such as §m£ÂgØL, who are welcoming the female users just because they're female, not fully realizing that they're old and (in their own words) "heavyset". This is a problem. We need the strongest men of NIS to group together and completely shame/troll these DH fags every time they post, until they leave. Totse Army unite!!111
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by RisiR † I feel you. I've made a couple of threads when I came back, voicing my concerns and I was laughed at by our own people, Enter. Yes… oh god, the memory is still… excuse me.

And you're still whining like the little bitch that you are.
    Originally posted by Enterita There are a lot of low-test, desperate men from our original community, such as §m£ÂgØL, who are welcoming the female users just because they're female, not fully realizing that they're old and (in their own words) "heavyset". This is a problem. We need the strongest men of NIS to group together and completely shame/troll these DH fags every time they post, until they leave. Totse Army unite!!111

Do you think you losers can scrape together enough functioning brain cells between y’all to actually do anything besides cry like pussified panty wastes?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Bring back the Totse Army! Annihilate the scum! Do blahblahwhatever I don't care enough to keep going.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah summon the totse army to spam into oblivion a forum that no longer exists

A++
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Bring back the Totse Army! Annihilate the scum!

Excellent idea...The Totse Army.....a farce to be reckoned with fo sho .....

OP made the only comment 😂🤣😂
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I will offer merc services but not for money

you'll need to propose payments and I'll decide whether to accept and what I will do in exchange

PS. no homsex as payment or task
Jump to Top