User Controls

I fucking HATE the Derp Hotel scum

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Fucking disgustoid subhumans.

"It doesn't matter what RisiR says, We all love you and the amazing and great things you bring to this forum such as... well.. like, uhh... hehe...uhmmm, well...".

You're all fucked in the brain sucking their dicks because they aren't oldschool users. Who gives a shit? I can go and read Youtube comments on a Coldplay song that have more substance than the entire lot of those shitniggers.

Fucking idiots.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Hi Mal,
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Kill yourself, fuckboy.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Oh no you dittent

Posts like that are his trigger Risi.....😳
    HTS highlight reel
    Aww, they're alright. They seem like decent enough folks. Don't hate them, RiRi. Why can't we all just get along?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quit liking my posts if you think I’m such a mongoloid!!!!!!!

Also fight me.

It’s the way things work in the palindromes universe....
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by HTS Aww, they're alright. They seem like decent enough folks. Don't hate them, RiRi. Why can't we all just get along?

They are fucking garbage. You are just high on your sissy hormones.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Oh no you dittent

Posts like that are his trigger Risi…..😳

oh no I dont mind people telling me to die or kill myself,, see I am a strong human that cant be brought down by rude uncaring statements on the interweb.
    that being said I will attempt to divert a cocksucker preying on a timid depressed human.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I made a girl kill herself once.
    Oh
    So we can’t say it to infinity cos he’s depressed and timid......

Could be the result of those sissy hormones
    what da faq i ever do to you? i'm barely here. ok i didn't share or buy you a bottle of whisky but fuck man i can't think of other people when i wanna get fucked up. sorry but not sorry
    Originally posted by RisiR † I made a girl kill herself once.

Was she on those sissy hormones....or mushrooms?

Yeah well I made 9/11 happen so fuck with me bitch.
    Ok
    So that’s a no to the sissy hormones question then
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by RisiR † Fucking disgustoid subhumans.

"It doesn't matter what RisiR says, We all love you and the amazing and great things you bring to this forum such as… well.. like, uhh… hehe…uhmmm, well…".

You're all fucked in the brain sucking their dicks because they aren't oldschool users. Who gives a shit? I can go and read Youtube comments on a Coldplay song that have more substance than the entire lot of those shitniggers.

Fucking idiots.

You're the whinnest bitch on this site.

Most of your threads are about us.

Go back to the hole you were in and STFU.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    She was really fucking depressed because her boyfriend broke up with her and told her it's her fault because she always acted like she owned him and then she got really mad and yadda yadda yay, things went kinda crazy and I harassed her for an entire year until she finally gave in and overdosed on Heroin.

Hahaha, still puts a smile on my face.

When she saw your small dick while laughing her ass off tripping and hiting her head on the table.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    This site is the hole I was in. Get the fuck out.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    We've taken over bitch.

There are more of us than there are of you.
Jump to Top