User Controls

Forcing someone to suck my dick

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How do I do it while ensuring they aren't gonna try and pull some funny business like biting down real hard?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    if you didnt have a millimeter-peter you could shove it up their ass, balls-deep so their tonsils tickled the tip...completely bypassing the teeth.

since your wee-wee is about the size of a loose thread on clothing your only alternative is to face fuck a frog.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Maybe I could pull on it until it's like a 4 foot long fishing line type string size and then feed it into her and get it all tangled up in her guts.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'll suck your dick.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Maybe I could pull on it until it's like a 4 foot long fishing line type string size and then feed it into her and get it all tangled up in her guts.

yes, that should work. go for it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † I'll suck your dick.

I need an unwilling participant.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'd never suck your dick.

FAGGOT!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † I'd never suck your dick.

FAGGOT!

liar

my condolences about your mom and step dad
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I guess I'll have to device an apparatus to hold their jaw open and I can just feel free to throat fuck but, well it's not the same as accompanying lip and tongue action, so

SO.

I'll just hold a loaded pistol to their head and tell em the rules. It'd be kinda hot to blow a girl's head off as you're blowing a hot load down the back of their throat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What kinda fake ass nigga set-up is this?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † What kinda fake ass nigga set-up is this?

https://niggasin.space/thread/27511

hows your asshole holding up?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ I guess I'll have to device an apparatus to hold their jaw open and I can just feel free to throat fuck but, well it's not the same as accompanying lip and tongue action, so

SO.

I'll just hold a loaded pistol to their head and tell em the rules. It'd be kinda hot to blow a girl's head off as you're blowing a hot load down the back of their throat.

Yea, man. Hot. Especially when the blast rips your dick off.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † What kinda fake ass nigga set-up is this?

STOP HARRASSING NY FAMILY.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I guess I'll have to device an apparatus to hold their jaw open and I can just feel free to throat fuck but, well it's not the same as accompanying lip and tongue action, so

SO.

because the bullet will magically miss your weewee as it travels thru her head.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † Yea, man. Hot. Especially when the blast rips your dick off.

Obviously the best part.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by infinityshock https://niggasin.space/thread/27511

hows your asshole holding up?

Stop talking to me.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † Stop talking to me.

now we know why your parents are never around and why you had money to buy new windows

your asshole must look like a subway tunnel
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    How a nigga live.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † How a nigga live.

in your prime you might have been worth what they were charging

how much do you get now?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    When you ran away from the black people, did you hop on trains like a true vagabond?
Jump to Top