User Controls

InfinityShock seems to hate Bill Krozby...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, perhaps he is jelly?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    he's like the school boy that fancies a girl but then keeps being horrible to her all the time.

infinityshock Black Hole
    he plays hard too get too much. he knows he wants my cock stuffed into his orifices.
    Originally posted by infinityshock he plays hard too get too much. he knows he wants my cock stuffed into his orifices.

and you know it too, don't you?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist and you know it too, don't you?
    you know it
    Originally posted by infinityshock you know it

i know you do nothing to deter him, that says a lot about you.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    It's my mistake and i will admit that its on me because I've drunkenly posted pictures of my cock so i've had guys like lanny and jill crave it but hate it at the same time. Plus I have actually have more of a social life than both of them.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It's my mistake and i will admit that its on me because I've drunkenly posted pictures of my cock so i've had guys like lanny and jill crave it but hate it at the same time. Plus I have actually have more of a social life than both of them.

i posted a dick pic myself but i don't have them craving after me, lol.

Originally posted by NARCassist you
    i posted a dick pic myself but i don't have them craving after me, lol.

thats because youre older and your dick smells like old sweaty asshole. I had to turn the smellmometure down on lappy when i saw it

and by the way maybe lanny the tranny doesn't craze your cock socket but billiam sure does.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats because youre older and your dick smells like old sweaty asshole. I had to turn the smellmometure down on lappy when i saw it

and by the way maybe lanny the tranny doesn't craze your cock socket but billiam sure does.

no you've got it wrong Bill Krozby. i'm actually happy they don't crave my cock, i see that as a good thing. you on the other hand obviously misunderstood that because you're obvs happy that they crave yours, so you've assumed that others feel the same way you do, lol. that is very clearly reflected in your reply there you fucking sick faggot.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist i know you do nothing to deter him, that says a lot about you
    you know nothing
    Originally posted by NARCassist no you've got it wrong Bill Krozby. i'm actually happy they don't crave my cock, i see that as a good thing. you on the other hand obviously misunderstood that because you're obvs happy that they crave yours, so you've assumed that others feel the same way you do, lol. that is very clearly reflected in your reply there you fucking sick faggot.

\
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats because youre older and your dick smells like old sweaty asshole. I had to turn the smellmometure down on lappy when i saw it

youre an idiot
    Originally posted by infinityshock you know nothing

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    *this thread is now about smelly dicks*
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot

\
    Originally posted by -SpectraL *this thread is now about smelly dicks*

speaking of i have a date i better go take a shower brb
    i got better things to do than get drawn in to you two idiots faggotry.

see ya

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby speaking of i have a date i better go take a shower brb

you have a date with someone who has a smelly dick, you gibbering handsome and well tanned individual faggot
    Originally posted by NARCassist i got better things to do than get drawn in to you two idiots faggotry.

see ya

no you don't
Jump to Top