User Controls

Uber fag flips out on mexicana chicano

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol somebody needs a heavy dose of lithium rammed right up their asshole immediately if you know i mean.. anger mgmt is meant for people like this

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Stupid as fuck. Fake as fuck too.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by WellHung Stupid as fuck. Fake as fuck too.

whimpy wimphy whimpers
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol somebody needs a heavy dose of lithium rammed right up their asshole immediately if you know i mean.. anger mgmt is meant for people like this

[video]https://ww
    [/video]

I'm being honest when I say this. I honestly had a cartoonish vision when I first saw the original. it's amazing someone had the same concept. yet with actual cartooning skills.

When I see shit like this or Donald Trump.. it just becomes cartoonized inside my head. sometimes in real time.

He could have drove closer to the door and helped her find it. he spent more time trying to fucking bitch about throwing her out then a courtasy find. unless the car was full with other passangers.. then it's kind of like "This is as close as I can get you. but lets see if someone around us knows" there are proper ways to do this

did the driver ever get fired? dude was way to wound but we all have our days.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    I think he really wanted her out of his car.

Bitch wouldn't move.
    Originally posted by S6x I'm being honest when I say this. I honestly had a cartoonish vision when I first saw the original. it's amazing someone had the same concept. yet with actual cartooning skills.

When I see shit like this or Donald Trump.. it just becomes cartoonized inside my head. sometimes in real time.

He could have drove closer to the door and helped her find it. he spent more time trying to fucking bitch about throwing her out then a courtasy find. unless the car was full with other passangers.. then it's kind of like "This is as close as I can get you. but lets see if someone around us knows" there are proper ways to do this

did the driver ever get fired? dude was way to wound but we all have our days.

but the thing is.. she should of got out of his car..
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover I think he really wanted her out of his car.

Bitch wouldn't move.

the thing is, at times we all have this feeling but the cage door needs to stay shut.

he needed to do his best at helping her find the right area (easy really.. she was the only one in the fucking car)

it's funny because in the cartoon.. when he asks the guy who says hello.. can you help me get her out, he gets in and sits. that scenero happens (minus help me get her out) when you're stressn on finishing off the one ride and someone decides to not wait for his or her cueue to get in. LOL

that made me laugh the most of this. now he has two to deal with. synergy at it's finest.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but the thing is.. she should of got out of his car..

Yep.

Her phone should have told her she was at her destination.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but the thing is.. she should of got out of his car..

I agree but she might seem only like she was being a pain in the ass for no reason when it's possible she has been "dumped" off in the middle of nowhere in the past and was frightened a bit.

that driver is his own persona type.. I can't argue why people do what they do.. we're all similar at times but not all the time.

'js
    infinityshock Black Hole
    in fl, according to the law, as soon as he told her to gtfo, and she didnt, she was trespassing. at that point he was legally permitted to use reasonable force to get her the fuck out
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol somebody needs a heavy dose of lithium rammed right up their asshole immediately if you know i mean.. anger mgmt is meant for people like this

[vidps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJz18c6gw8c

that handsome and well tanned individual is lucky it want my car. shed have been shot
    S6x African Astronaut
    pooped

so much to type in so many ways.. yet last moment .. it speaks volumes on its own
    Originally posted by infinityshock that handsome and well tanned individual is lucky it want my car. shed have been shot

she wasn't a handsome and well tanned individual tho only in the cartoon created by a shit hole skin walker ranch, are you by chance a functional retard? (you probably are since you live in flordia...)

S6x African Astronaut
    When women want it their way"

Look at the black guy next to the coke machine choking because he is laughing so hard

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she wasn't a handsome and well tanned individual tho only in the cartoon created by a shit hole skin walker ranch, are you by chance a functional retard? (you probably are since you live in flordia…)

[vitps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4

listen to that voice, handsome and well tanned individual

it was a handsome and well tanned individual
    lol at the weak.whyte guy that got shoved around by 2 ham beast

Originally posted by infinityshock listen to that voice, handsome and well tanned individual

it was a handsome and well tanned individual

source? it could of just been an actro
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol at the weak.whyte guy that got shoved around by 2 ham beast

[vis://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRZi-TkYAb8

in your case the livestock has a strap-on strapped-on and is plundering your right in your prostate.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby source? it could of just been an actro

you stupid fuck...you have it right there in the thread title.

youre an idiot
Jump to Top