User Controls

Chimpout on the trian

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Madman African Astronaut
    Unnecessarily long
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NYC is the cesspool of the world
    this is why everyone should get their license to carry...so crap like this could be nipped in the bud before it starts.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson this is why everyone should get their license to carry…so crap like this could be nipped in the bud before it starts.

On December 22, 1984, Bernard Goetz, otherwise known as the "subway vigilante," shot four young niggers in a Manhattan subway car after he said the men threatened him and tried to rob him. The shooting became a national sensation, as many subway riders, concerned about subway muggings, applauded Goetz's actions.
    Looks like NY has a "stand your ground law"...surprised about that.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    I couldn't listen to sound but from the looks of it, the lippy fat girl should have been the one beat up not the guy since it was her mouth that started the shit
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Somebody should have slapped that bitch's head all the way out the door.
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson this is why everyone should get their license to carry…so crap like this could be nipped in the bud before it starts.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/No-arrest-in-fatal-shooting-during-argument-over-handicap-parking-space_170174041
    Shoot the loud mouth nigga bitch!

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by RottenRobert On December 22, 1984, Bernard Goetz, otherwise known as the "subway vigilante," shot four young niggers in a Manhattan subway car after he said the men threatened him and tried to rob him. The shooting became a national sensation, as many subway riders, concerned about subway muggings, applauded Goetz's actions.

Goetz was a jedi. The people who "applauded" him were mostly jedis, standing in ethnic solidarity with him.

If Goetz had been a goy he would have been thrown right under the legal system bus and you would never have heard about him.
    Originally posted by Cootehill Goetz was a jedi. The people who "applauded" him were mostly jedis, standing in ethnic solidarity with him.

If Goetz had been a goy he would have been thrown right under the legal system bus and you would never have heard about him.

false

i lived in NYC during that time and everyone was pro-goetz. the niggers were definitely better behaved for a few months after that.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by infinityshock i lived in NYC during that time and everyone was pro-goetz.

Because of the media.

Are you saying Goetz wasn't a jedi? Are you saying the media would have treated a Spencer or an O'Connor the same way?
    Originally posted by Cootehill Because of the media.

Are you saying Goetz wasn't a jedi? Are you saying the media would have treated a Spencer or an O'Connor the same way?

im saying during that time frame handsome and well tanned individuals (niggers and spics...mostly spic-ricans) were involved in unfathomable amounts of property and violent crimes and for some of them to finally get their just deserts made everyone thrilled

there was a comment one of the niggers made about a sharpened screwdriver that he was carrying was intended to be used as a means to pry open arcade games. bullshit. all the kids used any metal instrument they could get their hands on then sharpened them to use as a weapon. knives...'numb-chucks'...glass bottles that were carried normally then broken if needed...etc etc...
Jump to Top