User Controls

I really tried too hard.

Enterita African Astronaut
    I used to always try to be a character in order to impress people and make them like me, and it barely worked. This past week I've calmed down and just let the other person do the talking -- ask them questions about themselves, etc, and not try to be funny or tell a "wacky" story from my life, etc. Nobody wants to be entertained unless it's media. Goddamn, I must've been so fucking annoying...
    Yes, it's always best to just be yourself, putting on a persona to win favor is a beta move.

If your normal self is being a dull twat..then embrace being a dull twat etc.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes, it's always best to just be yourself, putting on a persona to win favor is a beta move.

*Honks dully*
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes, it's always best to just be yourself, putting on a persona to win favor is a beta move.

Trying to think whether it was actually putting on a persona, but yes, I think you're right. I was constantly conjuring up traits that I thought people would find interesting; definitely a persona. Pathetic.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit

Oh...the irony!

lololololololol
    ^ one of the negatives of being popular is guys like this follow you around.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You found this site and invited us all here from DH, dammit!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ^ one of the negatives of being popular is guys like this follow you around.

Lolol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Op i appreciate your willingness to self analyze... and ur attemps at self improvement. You seem to be maturing and developing nicely.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ^ one of the negatives of being popular is guys like this follow you around.

Damned Groupies 🤣😂
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Damned Group Sexers! 🤣😂
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enterita I used to always try to be a character in order to impress people and make them like me, and it barely worked. This past week I've calmed down and just let the other person do the talking – ask them questions about themselves, etc, and not try to be funny or tell a "wacky" story from my life, etc. Nobody wants to be entertained unless it's media. Goddamn, I must've been so fucking annoying…

Why?

I dont think I've ever tried to impress others.
Jump to Top