User Controls

Zanick-tier thread : If gene editing is possible and cheaply available, which aspect of your physical self would you like to re-edit ???

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    penis size ???

skin color ???

height and weight ???

muscle mass ???

eye and hair color ????

turning your brown rings pink ???
    infinityshock Black Hole
    that isnt how gene editing works
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock that isnt how gene editing works

how do they work ???
    I would ask Santa for bigger fingees.

My fingees is small and it makes it hard for me to intimidate other people.

They look at me and say

"TEE HEE HEEE! Your FEENGEES is SOOOOOO small! Now lift that butt up so we can peek at it!!"

Then they call me names and shoo me away with a shoeing stick.

I laugh alll the way home

"hahaha, hahaHA!!"
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I would get my genes manipulated into my favorite animal, a black man and then hold billiam down on the ground and use a non-binary dildo to manipulate his shit hole so hard he will start speaking chinese

AYE CABRONE!
    HTS highlight reel
    Goes without saying what I'd change, doesn't it? I wonder if I hypothetically could change my genes to be female, would the guys who are like "genes are all that matters, your genes are XY lol" finally acknowledge me as a woman? 🤔
    I would make my telomeres stop getting shorter so I could live forever
    Originally posted by HTS Goes without saying what I'd change, doesn't it? I wonder if I hypothetically could change my genes to be female, would the guys who are like "genes are all that matters, your genes are XY lol" finally acknowledge me as a woman? 🤔

the only thing tort and i will ever acknowledge you as is a fake dyke with a farty shithole pussy

AYE CABRONE!
    Originally posted by HTS Goes without saying what I'd change, doesn't it? I wonder if I hypothetically could change my genes to be female, would the guys who are like "genes are all that matters, your genes are XY lol" finally acknowledge me as a woman? 🤔

Obviously they would, because you would actually BE a woman. Unlike now
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader how do they work ???

i dont know
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I would get my genes manipulated into my favorite animal, a black man and then hold billiam down on the ground and use a non-binary dildo to manipulate his shit hole so hard he will start speaking chinese

AYE CABRONE!

youre an idiot
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot

*throttles jills cock socuker with a non-binary dildo and runs away*
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'm glad I was warned this is a Zanick-tier thread so I could scroll right over it.

*nods head*
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby *throttles jills cock socuker with a non-binary dildo and runs away*

you i­lliterate fucking retard. find someone that can translate your nonsensical mewlings into english, you retarded nigger faggot.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'm glad I was warned this is a Zanick-tier thread so I could scroll right over it.

But you didn't though.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Methuselah Obviously they would, because you would actually BE a woman. Unlike now

I suspect you're right, but I also feel like there'd be a subset of those people who would start saying "your genes haven't always been XX, you're just a man with altered genes".
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'm glad I was warned this is a Zanick-tier thread so I could scroll right over it.

you said no but becos it flashes way too many times in your face you finally said yes ...

yes ???
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery But you didn't though.

Yes, I did.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Gene editing will be only be for the elite at first. CRISPR is the latest in gene editing iirc, and it can totally do things like changing or removing genes and then replace em.

Its some scary shit really. Imagine what you can turn a human being into?
Jump to Top