User Controls

If u were going on a trip to Bali...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    How concerned about methanol poisoning, wud u be?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nah
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I've been to Bali several years ago and it was dank, why would you be worried about methanol poisoning?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    id be more concerned going as a woman reporter on my 'honeymoon' without my spouse.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Oh, google suggests there's some home brewed shit that can have unsafe methanol levels. Yeah, just don't drink that, problem solved. Trying local weird alcohols sounds fun but usually not such a great idea, I drank shitty coconut wine a couple times as a teenager because it was easy to get your hands on in the islands, it's only positive quality is that it's cheap.

I wouldn't worry too much about getting it sold as something else, bootleg booze usually doesn't taste like what you're used to and you wouldn't mistake it for professionally distilled alcohol unless it was mixed into some super fruity drink or something.
    Indonesia's clubs are known for serving methanol-laced liquor.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung Indonesia's clubs are known for serving methanol-laced liquor.

I read that
    S6x African Astronaut
    forget going blind.. you just happened to post this today while this happened

Lombok earthquake latest: At least 91 dead after magnitude-7 quake hits Indonesian island near Bali

and this is why the people up front (floor pews?) are there because they're not cowarding like the rest

I'd be more worried about the aids and herpes from the street hors.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'd be more worried about the aids and herpes from the street hors.

then a quake. Bullshit
    Everything you could be trained for.. goes out the window.

Your feet take control.. you're fight or flight kicks in. people scatter. few people grab walls (like I did in 1989 with a 7 hitting San Francisco area) but in the end, I got thrown into a pipe and then ran the fuck out of the building. it was on landfill.. so it was closer to an 8 regardless of the official activity of 7.

liquedfaction?> i think thats what they call it. I was at the end of the airport runway area at SFO, working outside for the first time, instead of inside the terminal. man I was lucky as fuck that day. one of the ladies I worked with had blood running down her face and broken arm. and others with glass cuts and tiles falling down with a giant water pipe that fell on some ladies head. I dont know if she died or not.

they have medication to treat AIDS like Diabetes is treated. and for herpes.. use ice for 10 minutes and then a gob of Vaseline to suffocate the nerve ending.

When the 7 hits.. we'll see which companies in frisco run to Austin or Atlantis and who will be a diehard and stick around.

I just hope the MOON PERSON doesnt tip another 14 inches and fall onto the SalesForce. across the street.

sorry.. hope no one outside of this group read that. I'll be blamed for witchcraft shit or something retarded if it happens.

Lastly FIX THOSE POTHOLES, yo!
    S6x African Astronaut
    Atlanta Ga not Atlantis hahaha thats what destroyed it in the first place
    Originally posted by S6x they have medication to treat AIDS like Diabetes is treated. and for herpes.. use ice for 10 minutes and then a gob of Vaseline to suffocate the nerve ending.

Well I don't drink anymore either so the methanol thing would be less of a concern.
    Folks, you better stick to beer in Bali.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, you better stick to beer in Bali.

Do they have Beer in the lost city of Atlantis?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by S6x I just hope the MOON PERSON doesnt tip another 14 inches and fall onto the SalesForce. across the street.

I hope it does, fuck cuntforce.
Jump to Top