User Controls

Which Bitch ??

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Help me decide out of these two

I think I'm leaning more toward the blonde, I mean damn look at that cutie face and those amazing titties, lol. but then the red haired chick is pretty fit an all. They're both 800 for the night, I am kinda thinking tho that i might look into getting the both of them and going for the threesome, that would be a pretty fucking good night huh, dun you think?

So let me know what you'd do.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    first one definitely
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra first one definitely

why? what you like about her aldra?

she's colour co-ordinated
    she does kinda remind me of that roxanne mckee chick that was in hollyoaks and game of thrones.

the body on that blonde tho? OMFFFFFFFFG

lol

they're not the best photos to compare really, but she has a pretty face, bigger bust and I like her hair
    see i'm not that into the bigger titties tho. the blonde got perfect tits afaic.

i'll post some of their other pix, 1 mo.

They're both gonna turn out to be fat semi pregnant teens wearing juicy pants so whatever. That said the first one is the clear winner. Second one can't fuck for shit
    check the perfect ass on the blonde an all

also they're both only 19 so you know they'll both still have a lovely tight slick pussy going on down there. and both will do bb for a few extra quid, sweet. both are quite a nice little find, lol.

Originally posted by yum They're both gonna turn out to be fat semi pregnant teens wearing juicy pants so whatever. That said the first one is the clear winner. Second one can't fuck for shit

considering she does it for a living i would bet money that she fucks better than you do.

i mean all i require anyway is that she is capable of opening her legs and following a few very simple instructions. i'll do the rest from there.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist Help me decide out of these two

I think I'm leaning more toward the blonde, I mean damn look at that cutie face and those amazing titties, lol. but then the red haired chick is pretty fit an all. They're both 800 for the night, I am kinda thinking tho that i might look into getting the both of them and going for the threesome, that would be a pretty fucking good night huh, dun you think?

So let me know what you'd do

youre pathetic
    Yeah I know you mean narc, that blonde has those rare, perfectly shaped tits.

The red head's are a better size though, as long as she doesn't have weird titties those will be fantastic as well.

It's hard to tell because the blonde has her eyes closed, but the red head is more face-fuckable and has a better body size. I absolutely love the get-up she's in.

I'd say red, but either one of these is a slam dunk.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre pathetic

lol, like that's even an insult when coming from you.

oh noes, i just got called pathetic by a bigoted faggot with an obsession of sucking black mens cocks and fucking their, lol colon's(hahaha), and is still stuck living in the 1940s, haha.

Madman African Astronaut
    Find out which one is a feminist and fuck that one.
    Red head's face looks eerily close to my sister's, but kinda bigger-ish.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist oh noes, i just got called pathetic by a bigoted faggot with an obsession of sucking black mens cocks and fucking their, lol colon's(hahaha), and is still stuck living in the 1940s, haha
    you literally paid a nigger whore to fuck. there is no redemption from that. that is the epitome of the bottom of the barrel.
Jump to Top