-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'm still here, bitches.

*snickers*
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Where's your car?
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Someone is not eating all his fiber.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Where's your car?

I've never bought a car and I never will. Cars are how the government keeps tabs on you, through the Department of Motor Vehicles records.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    I can't tell if i'm growing up or getting old but this place is definitely losing its appeal to me, nothing but trolls trolling trolls these days

Has it always been like this and I've just never noticed or is it actually getting worse?
    Originally posted by stare rape I don't know if i'm growing up or getting old but this place is definitely losing its appeal to me, nothing but trolls trolling trolls these days

You sweat the small stuff way too much, man. That's how I've lasted so long, I don't sweat anything.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m here too.. but I’m about to go to the park to workout

Never thought I’d be one of those people
    When I was younger I thought those people looked crazy as hell..smh... but here we are .. here
    we are ..

Have a great Saturday SpectraL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    For over a decade, the "smart" kids have been saying, "You'll be dead soon, -SpectraL", "You won't last, --SpectraL", "Your end in nigh, -SpectraL", but at the end of the day it was them who ended up suicided, murdered, overdosed, brain damaged, etc., not me.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    dimmer flame lasts forever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've never bought a car and I never will. Cars are how the government keeps tabs on you, through the Department of Motor Vehicles records.

So you don't work because you have to have a Social Security number?

Well,you could get paid in cash.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    thread title euphemism gives woody...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by stare rape I can't tell if i'm growing up or getting old but this place is definitely losing its appeal to me, nothing but trolls trolling trolls these days

Has it always been like this and I've just never noticed or is it actually getting worse?

stfu and post nude selfies
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover So you don't work because you have to have a Social Security number?

Well,you could get paid in cash.

Just because you have a SSN doesn't mean they can personally locate you. Sure, you may have to use the SSN for employment, but that's not locating you, that's locating your place of employment. When you have a car, they have your plate # - a unique identifier. They also get your current address, and everything else about you... eye color, height, weight, identifying marks... you don't get that on a SSN.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Just because you have a SSN doesn't mean they can personally locate you. Sure, you may have to use the SSN for employment, but that's not locating you, that's locating your place of employment. When you have a car, they have your plate # - a unique identifier. They also get your current address, and everything else about you… eye color, height, weight, identifying marks… you don't get that on a SSN.

they already know who and where you are the moment you log on as spectral.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL For over a decade, the "smart" kids have been saying, "You'll be dead soon, -SpectraL", "You won't last, –SpectraL", "Your end in nigh, -SpectraL", but at the end of the day it was them who ended up suicided, murdered, overdosed, brain damaged, etc., not me.

Very true and more to come as we type. Anything the addicts, pedophiles, racists, haters or sociopaths post is at most comical...giving advice and destroying their own lives. A few exceptions of course...yet most pretty weak, unbalanced and disturbed.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    spectral is acting like hes 93.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by joerell Very true and more to come as we type. Anything the addicts, pedophiles, racists, haters or sociopaths post is at most comical…giving advice and destroying their own lives. A few exceptions of course…yet most pretty weak, unbalanced and disturbed.

based on your selection thats an interesting interpretation that gives a very good impression of your thoughts processes.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader spectral is acting like hes 93.

no one here is older than i am.
    Originally posted by infinityshock based on your selection thats an interesting interpretation that gives a very good impression of your thoughts processes.

Door number 2 had a toaster...I'm glad you're happy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by joerell Door numer 2 had a toaster…I'm glad you're happy.

that was random
Jump to Top