User Controls

What's a "dating forum" anyway?

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Cos it sounds like a good idea, way better than tinder or a normal dating site.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    It's a place that has threads where you can let people know if you would smash the person above you or if you've seen them naked. It's very insightful stuff.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Fuck
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    jerk off
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by 🐿 It's a place that has threads where you can let people know if you would smash the person above you or if you've seen them naked. It's very insightful stuff.

I can smell your cunt from here.
    thats just dirty Larry's dried up cum dude
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    It was just a free dating website that happened to have forums to post in. Not every member posted in the forums. I didn’t even know the forums existed there until I stumbled upon them by accident. I actually used the place as a dating site. I met some local men on there, none were relationship material, but I made some friends that I have till this day.

Most people that posted in the forums did not use the place as a dating site.
    Originally posted by POLECAT thats just dirty Larry's dried up cum dude

I can smell your cunt from here
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Hellnahandbasket I can smell your cunt from here

Hey Joe. Knowing you're a woman stalker and a murderer it all makes sense to me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I’m stalking you now. Plan on gutting your skank ass after I rape you like your daddy used to
    sounds more like Johnny tbh
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 🐿 It's a place that has threads where you can let people know if you would smash the person above you or if you've seen them naked. It's very insightful stuff.

i havent seen you naked

remedy that travesty
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist It was just a free dating website that happened to have forums to post in. Not every member posted in the forums. I didn’t even know the forums existed there until I stumbled upon them by accident. I actually used the place as a dating site. I met some local men on there, none were relationship material, but I made some friends that I have till this day.

Most people that posted in the forums did not use the place as a dating site.

post nude selfies
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by 🐿 Hey Joe. Knowing you're a woman stalker and a murderer it all makes sense to me.

Knowing you're Bipolar now I guess I can expect more lies and you're the one stalking me. First you thank me for having great make up sex ( which implies you argued with Larry so I'm right) and then claim I'm a murderer with no proof or evidence. Sorry I'm not that alt and good to also know you believe what psychos like Technologist post. I still should thank you though...this is the way it started with losers on DH and all because they couldn't handle the truth. The alt could be anyone...Matt, lurkers or someone who was triggered. Funny thing...LJ, Candy, Kitty, MVa, Leggs, etc., you know good women never make these sick claims...only insane women like Technologist with an axe to grind and totally unstable.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Thank you...at least one honest post. Even Pole...Wow. Nice sunny day...I smell the flowers...lol.
    Originally posted by Mewsik That’s not him - trust me!!!

WTF do you know drunk ass whore
    Originally posted by POLECAT sounds more like Johnny tbh

Was Johnny on DH...Jill's stalker.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by joerell Knowing you're Bipolar now I guess I can expect more lies and you're the one stalking me. First you thank me for having great make up sex ( which implies you argued with Larry so I'm right) and then claim I'm a murderer with no proof or evidence. Sorry I'm not that alt and good to also know you believe what psychos like Technologist post. I still should thank you though…this is the way it started with losers on DH and all because they couldn't handle the truth. The alt could be anyone…Matt, lurkers or someone who was triggered. Funny thing…LJ, Candy, Kitty, MVa, Leggs, etc., you know good women never make these sick claims…only insane women like Technologist with an axe to grind and totally unstable.

Jesus Joe. Google sarcasm for once.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT sounds more like Johnny tbh

Uh yeah. Definitely.
Jump to Top